works in time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i have been using this shampoo for 6 months now and I'm buying a second bottle (i have about a quarter of the bottle still) this one takes some time to work on me. it was only on the 2nd month of using that i felt the difference. my hair is fuller as i shed lesser hair, i used to have itchy and greasy scalp, well not anymore. im glad i bought this product. gonna stick to this one definitely.

Too strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The first time I used this shampoo, I lost a whole lot of hair! My scalp felt very tingly so I thought it must be doing something but it didn't seem like a good thing. I was scared to use it again but after a second trial, it didn't seem as strong but the smell does linger. It also makes my hair a bit too dry and tangly, which is why I think I lost a lot the first time, after I used conditioner and tried to pull it through with my fingers. So, I am mixing this with a gentler shampoo so as not to waste it, but I won't buy it again.

This works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This stuff smells fantastic and is non-greasy and non-caustic. It really does work and stops the thinning while also helping to grow back new hair. My hair is thicker & healthier! I will definitely buy it again! HIGHLY recommend!!!!

Great shampoo for thin, fine hair

Posted by lovelyBunny on Apr 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is without a doubt the best shampp I have ever used. It gently cleans my hair leaving it shiney and manageable. My hair feels fuller too. I love the scent. I use this product and the hair scalp serum over one year, its really helps, I will keep using it.

Already Repurchase! Hair regrowth takes hair stylist by surprise.

Posted by TessTess on Feb 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

TEST: My sister and I noticed significantly less hair fall in the shower room when we’re just onto our 1st bottle. We have been repurchasing this shampoo because it really helps to grow out new hair. Her hair stylist was surprise to see her baby hair is growing out when she was only into her second bottle. He said people in their 30s start to loose hair instead! HAIR THINNING: I still have hair thinning but I’ll still use it regardless. I think this is the only natural shampoo that regrows new hair. SCENT: The rosemary smells is luxurious reminiscent that of a spa, it’s very soothing and relaxing. LATHER: Yes, we’re thrilled it does lather but don’t expect thick foam like those chemical laden ones. If you’ve been using real natural shampoo, you’ll know a lot of them don’t suds. OILYNESS: No, it doesn’t leave our scalp and hair oily on subsequent days like Acure, that’s the reason why we switched to Andalou Naturals.

Sadly didn't work

Posted by Babycakes on Jan 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

At first I fell in love with this shampoo but after 6 months of use (that's how long it lasted!), I decided I will not repurchase. It didn't help with the hair loss at all and I am looking for something a little bit milder because my hair is really brittle and frizzy because I used to bleach it. Otherwise I think it's a very good shampoo because it's thick and gel-like which makes it easy to spread and the bottle last you a long time. It lathers and cleans very well. It also smells amazing - subtle blend of ylang ylang with a hint of cedarwood which lingers on hair for a while.

Great product!

Posted by Nyusha on Dec 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful shampoo . It has a pleasant smell of ylang-ylang, lather easily and quickly, consumption is neither strong nor economical, the average consumption. They say that it is anti-aging, but i believe it is universal for all hair types. I have blonde hair, streaked, long, oily on the roots and dry at the tips. It is ok for me, I didn't have irritation after using it, the hair becomes softer and healthier, in general, the appearance has not changed, but I always use sprays for hair care. I try to wash my hair every 3 days. My husband liked it too. I am going to purchase it again. If this review was helpful, please click, "Yes"!/

Stop losing hair and feel strong hair

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jun 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Like the organic ingredients. after using for 1 month, I can feel the huge difference. Losing hair is substantially less. Stronger hair and feel the hair have life. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Did the Opposite of What it Claimed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo caused me to lose more hair than normal the 3 times I used it and it got very oily fast. I have fine straight hair but a lot of it

New Packaging with New Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

New formula is very drastic from the previous formula. I am someone who shampoo my hair twice a day. The old formula has no problem with shampooing twice a day and l do not need to condition my hair every shampoo and without much hair drop. The new formula is terrible. Not only l have to do conditioning every shampoo and no amount of conditioner seems to work well to detangle or smoothen the hair... And worst of all these is I am dropping tons of hair with every wash and my scalp gets more and more greasy... To right this problem, now I only use this shampoo once every wed and saturday... and the other days with another shampoo. effect is a few strands drop out from shampooing and conditioning and scalp is back to normal condition. Its very disappointing and upsetting with the new formula and l dont think l will repurchase this shampoo again...