My favorite natural haircare product

Posted by raeannewright on Feb 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many brands of natural hair styling products, including mousses with the pump, gels, and other creams. This is by far my favorite, and the one that I can actually afford! I also love John Masters Organics Sweet Orange and Silk Protein Styling Gel, but it sells for about $18 and iHerb doesn't offer it. In my opinion, the Andalou Naturals cream is ideal in the winter, as it's more moisturizing and better at taming flyaways, and the John Masters product is better in the summer when it's more humid. Even so, I am so happy I finally found a natural hair styler that really works. And yes, it smells divine! I should note that I have very thick curly hair. Believe me I've tried a lot of hair products :-) Including those just for curly girls.

I have mixed it with distilled water and now I like this product

Posted by beautycare on Oct 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I regretted buying this product. My hair is naturally straight, and I wanted a product that gave me some heat protection and also nourished my hair and this seemed like a good choice. The first time I used it I applied a pee sized amount and it didn't do anything, so the next time I applied 3 times that amount and I blow dried my hair....and the result was really weird..my hair was stiff dry...maybe I did not use this right because there are so many good reviews about this product and it is indeed a natural product. I don't like to waste a product so I decided it to mix a small portion of this cream with distilled water. I spray it on my damp hair and I blow dry it and I actually love the result now. My hair is manageable and conditioned. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I haven't tried a lot of styling creams, but this one seems good. I have fine wavy shoulder length hair that tends to frizz. This cream defines my waves and makes them more wavy, and there's no frizz for all day! I dont use any hot tools, just put a small amount into wet hair, crunch them with my hands and leave to air dry. And salon look is ready :) It also smells good!

Light, pleasant scent, works well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I wouldn't say I'm absolutely blown away, but the product has a light, pleasant scent and works well. I have normal, healthy, shoulder length hair and only need to use a tiny bit (smaller than a pea) to get a smooth blow-dry. At this rate, the bottle will probably last me five years. Make sure you put it on wet hair, not half-dry or dry. It's kind of thick and distributes itself well only on wet hair.

Great for curly hair

Posted by LovelyHoney on Jun 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this cream! My hair is dry and curly and this is only styling product I use. After washing my hair I take just one little bean-size amount od this cream, spread it between my palms and crush curls with it while they are stil wet. Leave it to dry naturally and that's it! Curls are amazingly defined and bouncy. You only need a small amount, if I use more I end up with weird hair. And also, it is smooth hold, so don't expect a strong one!

The smell from childhood

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it keeps my wavy hair naturally straight without using hairdryer. But I will not recommend it for oily hair.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Keeps my flyaway hairs in place and smells so good I want to eat it. I put a small amount it in wet hair and straighten when its dry - my hair really keeps its shape without stiffness.

smells delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this product was pretty ok, however it only takes a little bit because to much you would have white residue in your hair it also smells so good like cake... so i would buy again

god Stylig krem

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Denne kremen er veldig god for håret. Det er lett å style håret, og den samler krøllene på en naturlig måte. Håret blir mykt og lett å børste, og den ser faktisk ut til å reparere slitte tupper. Eneste ulempe er at den gir meg utslett på hendene når jeg masserer den inn i håret. Derfor får den bare 4 stjerner. Dette er antagelig pga mange fruktoljer. Jeg trodde den var uten parfyme siden det ikke stod i innholdslisten, men innholdet av mange fruktoljer gjør at hendene mine reagerer på den.

Love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Really like this product for its natural feeling. Does not feel sticky and does not leave marks on pillovs. It does dry up though, and i recomend using it in dry hair. My favourite for weekdays. I have short hair.

1 2 3 4