My favorite natural haircare product

Posted by raeannewright on Feb 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many brands of natural hair styling products, including mousses with the pump, gels, and other creams. This is by far my favorite, and the one that I can actually afford! I also love John Masters Organics Sweet Orange and Silk Protein Styling Gel, but it sells for about $18 and iHerb doesn't offer it. In my opinion, the Andalou Naturals cream is ideal in the winter, as it's more moisturizing and better at taming flyaways, and the John Masters product is better in the summer when it's more humid. Even so, I am so happy I finally found a natural hair styler that really works. And yes, it smells divine! I should note that I have very thick curly hair. Believe me I've tried a lot of hair products :-) Including those just for curly girls.

I have mixed it with distilled water and now I like this product

Posted by beautycare on Jan 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I regretted buying this product. My hair is naturally straight, and I wanted a product that gave me some heat protection and also nourished my hair and this seemed like a good choice. The first time I used it I applied a pee sized amount and it didn't do anything, so the next time I applied 3 times that amount and I blow dried my hair....and the result was really weird..my hair was stiff dry...maybe I did not use this right because there are so many good reviews about this product and it is indeed a natural product. I don't like to waste a product so I decided it to mix a small portion of this cream with distilled water. I spray it on my damp hair and I blow dry it and I actually love the result now. My hair is manageable and conditioned. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1889676 on Aug 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I haven't tried a lot of styling creams, but this one seems good. I have fine wavy shoulder length hair that tends to frizz. This cream defines my waves and makes them more wavy, and there's no frizz for all day! I dont use any hot tools, just put a small amount into wet hair, crunch them with my hands and leave to air dry. And salon look is ready :) It also smells good!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1487618 on Dec 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Keeps my flyaway hairs in place and smells so good I want to eat it. I put a small amount it in wet hair and straighten when its dry - my hair really keeps its shape without stiffness.

The smell from childhood

Posted by Reviewer2108342 on May 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it keeps my wavy hair naturally straight without using hairdryer. But I will not recommend it for oily hair.

Great for curly hair

Posted by LovelyHoney on Jun 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this cream! My hair is dry and curly and this is only styling product I use. After washing my hair I take just one little bean-size amount od this cream, spread it between my palms and crush curls with it while they are stil wet. Leave it to dry naturally and that's it! Curls are amazingly defined and bouncy. You only need a small amount, if I use more I end up with weird hair. And also, it is smooth hold, so don't expect a strong one!

Light, pleasant scent, works well.

Posted by 4819674050122925048 on Mar 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I wouldn't say I'm absolutely blown away, but the product has a light, pleasant scent and works well. I have normal, healthy, shoulder length hair and only need to use a tiny bit (smaller than a pea) to get a smooth blow-dry. At this rate, the bottle will probably last me five years. Make sure you put it on wet hair, not half-dry or dry. It's kind of thick and distributes itself well only on wet hair.

Andalou Naturals, Styling Cream, Sweet Orange & Argan, 6.8 fl oz (200 ml)

Posted by Reviewer2435098 on Feb 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

the best hair styling cream ever! the smell is delicious, it's not sticky and just a drop will help get more volume and style your hair. highly recommended!

love

Posted by Reviewer2606935 on Jan 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

love the ingredients, no irritation, smells good and is good for control for my curly hair, I use extra ont he ends when I'm done styling.

Clumpy

Posted by 4621110413687292886 on Oct 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Result is fine for wavy hair but the cream has little clumps in it that can look like dandruff in my hair.

1 2 3 4