Lovely!

Posted by Reviewer2747200 on May 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am very pleased with this product. It doesn't flake and it lends a flexible hold. The natural scent is a nice touch, and it doesn't linger obnoxiously. Rare find. Note: I have thick hair.

Hair Spray

Posted by Reviewer1696964 on Mar 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the best hairspray I've had in a long time. It's way better than the Giovanni LA Hold and the useless supermarket hairsprays incl. Wella, Swartzkopf sunsilk etc. My hair is long and straight and very fine but still takes a good strong hairspray to make it stay nice all day. This does a great job, nice smell dries quickly.

Andalou-My New Favorite Brand at iherb

Posted by Reviewer1078931 on Jun 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm switching over to all of their products. Love the scents, love the performance. This is a non-aerosol spray that aren't as fine- mist as others. I gave up regular canned hair spray a long time ago. Hate the stuff. Yet sometimes I need it. This is a nice find. Hold far from head and let the mist drop onto your hair.

Best ever hair spray! ♡ Visit my page for more reviews♡

Posted by Valerie on Aug 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really loved this hair spray! Lightweight on hair, not sticky at all, fixes hair really well, leaving it flexible and mobile. My hairdo looks groomed and glossy with no harsh chemicals! ♫♪ If I helped you with your choice - please, click "Yes" under the review and welcome to my page with even more helpful reviews! Good Luck! ♫♪ Мне очень понравился этот спрей! Легкий не липкий, закрепляет прическу на ура, оставляет волосы живыми и подвижными. Прическа с этим лаком выглядит ухоженной, лощеной без вредной химии. ♫♪ Если я помогла Вам с выбором - кликните "Yes" внизу и добро пожаловать на мою страничку (просто кликните на мой ник Valerie) с множеством полезных отзывов о других продуктах с IHerb! Всем Удачи! ♫♪

Perfect hold

Posted by opheart on Aug 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It really works in fixation of my hairdo. The scent is nice. And as it contains only natural strengthening ingridients, it's even wholesome for the hair, in comparison with common hair lacquers.

bon produit mais attention à l'effet carton

Posted by FriendlyBeauty on Apr 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Avec sa composition entièrement naturelle, cette laque a tout pour elle ou presque. Elle sent bon le citron (l'odeur ne reste pas dans les cheveux). Elle fixe n'importe quelle coiffure mais attention à ne pas l'appliquer trop près des cheveux car elle a tendance à les faire cartonner (l'effet n'est pas naturel).

Smells like rubbing alcohol

Posted by 5509575928593737844 on Aug 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My daughter uses the styling hair gel and it smells great. So when we used this to help her curls all we could smell was the alcohol and makes her hair stiff and sticky.

Odeur et maintien impeccable

Posted by 4882693223103876978 on Jul 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Sent bon et maintient bien les cheveux.

Good product, spray quite heavy

Posted by 5593924860364568585 on Jan 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love Andalou Naturals products but due to it not being an aerosol, the spray is a little heavy for my fine hair. I still really like it and it's medium to strong hold.

Left my scalp feeling incredibly itchy ):

Posted by 5078120816040283372 on Mar 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a good hair spray that tames those flyways, however it has left my scalp feeling incredibly itchy after a few hours. I have never had such an itchy scalp but have only experienced it when I started using this product. I have stopped using this product. Because of the oils that are contained in this hair spray, my scalp seems to get oilier quicker.