Delicious cookie goodness!

Posted by Reviewer1446473 on Aug 30, 2011

Oh my gosh these are so so yummy!! Each cookie comes individually wrapped (that way you can keep one in your bag at all times!)The do fall apart a little when you bite into them but you expect that from a gluten free food, and there are plenty of choc chips inside.

Free from several allergens, but so-so taste

Posted by Reviewer2922890 on Feb 23, 2013

It's really hard to find gluten-free and soy-free products, especially ones that contain chocolate. I was really excited to try these. However, when I did, I just didn't find the flavor appealing because they were quite bland and I don't mind simple cookies. I wouldn't buy again, but I would think their lack of common allergens would be appealing to people who need to avoid them.

Not exactly my thing, but not the worst either

Posted by ludvig on Jul 13, 2012

Gluten free food could taste better. Generally. These cookies are good, but only because of the "butter similar taste". In any other way they are a bit strange and dry, plastic-like maybe. Could have been a lot better, if you ask me.

I was hesitant

Posted by Reviewer1127721 on Jul 15, 2011

I've never had quinoa before, but they were rated as a bestseller- so I thought I'd try them to get some of that fiber I'm lacking. THEY WERE AMAZING- they're very earthy, but chocolatey. They lasted about two weeks as well (considering must gluten free food is packaged with very little inside) and the calories for 2 cookies are great for those who are on diets!

Nice Treat

Posted by MikeMember on May 08, 2011

A nice treat for the gluten intolerant. But the sugar makes them less than perfect.

Taste good

Posted by 5143259304075502744 on Oct 29, 2016

Taste good. But it makes me worry about the materials of the individual packing bags. Their silvery layers will be wore by the cookies inside and the bags become transparent. So you are also eating some of the silvery material with the cookies?

Just OK

Posted by Reviewer3171211 on Oct 24, 2012

Surprisingly lack of taste

Missing salt

Posted by Reviewer1662056 on Jan 13, 2014

These cookies are crisp, have lots of chocolate chips, and are free from most ingredients that might cause an allergic reaction as they are gluten and corn free. However, there is no salt listed as an ingredient, and I found that to be reason enough for me to never buy any more of them. It makes them tasteless.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1922848 on May 05, 2011

Great taste and very friendly to all sorts of allergies.

delicious!

Posted by bbchris on Sep 23, 2011

although I wish they weren't individually packed so that we wouldn't be so un-environmentally friendly...