Delicious cookie goodness!

Posted by Reviewer1446473 on Aug 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Oh my gosh these are so so yummy!! Each cookie comes individually wrapped (that way you can keep one in your bag at all times!)The do fall apart a little when you bite into them but you expect that from a gluten free food, and there are plenty of choc chips inside.

Free from several allergens, but so-so taste

Posted by Reviewer2922890 on Feb 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's really hard to find gluten-free and soy-free products, especially ones that contain chocolate. I was really excited to try these. However, when I did, I just didn't find the flavor appealing because they were quite bland and I don't mind simple cookies. I wouldn't buy again, but I would think their lack of common allergens would be appealing to people who need to avoid them.

Not exactly my thing, but not the worst either

Posted by ludvig on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Gluten free food could taste better. Generally. These cookies are good, but only because of the "butter similar taste". In any other way they are a bit strange and dry, plastic-like maybe. Could have been a lot better, if you ask me.

Great little cookies

Posted by 4752764524359005034 on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Everything about these cookies is good except the price (The box contains 12 small cookies). They taste good, they are not too sweet, they contain more quinoa than rice (I wish they were ALL quinoa), they are individually wrapped (opening the box does not make the unconsumed ones stale), and they are small and somewhat difficult to open without scissors (which makes it more difficult to eat the whole box in one sitting). The ingredients list has many organic ingredients and nothing unpronounceable.

I was hesitant

Posted by Reviewer1127721 on Jul 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've never had quinoa before, but they were rated as a bestseller- so I thought I'd try them to get some of that fiber I'm lacking. THEY WERE AMAZING- they're very earthy, but chocolatey. They lasted about two weeks as well (considering must gluten free food is packaged with very little inside) and the calories for 2 cookies are great for those who are on diets!

Taste good

Posted by 5143259304075502744 on Oct 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Taste good. But it makes me worry about the materials of the individual packing bags. Their silvery layers will be wore by the cookies inside and the bags become transparent. So you are also eating some of the silvery material with the cookies?

Nice Treat

Posted by MikeMember on May 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A nice treat for the gluten intolerant. But the sugar makes them less than perfect.

Just OK

Posted by Reviewer3171211 on Oct 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Surprisingly lack of taste

Missing salt

Posted by Reviewer1662056 on Jan 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These cookies are crisp, have lots of chocolate chips, and are free from most ingredients that might cause an allergic reaction as they are gluten and corn free. However, there is no salt listed as an ingredient, and I found that to be reason enough for me to never buy any more of them. It makes them tasteless.

Quinoa Cookies

Posted by 5386523903061356495 on Feb 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

First of all, you can tell that they're healthy cookies. If you're expecting them to taste just like regular cookies with less junk in it, you are in for disappointment. That being said, I personally liked these cookies and so did my 18 month old son. I feel guilt-free giving him these cookies.