Best Soup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We are originally from CA and have eaten in the resturant, this soup is the best. we have been in all 49 states on this continent and have eaten SPLIT PEA SOUP every where. I have missed having the Anderson's soup since we moved back here to GA, hope we can get your soup always. Thank You William D. Taylor

Unique great soup!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been to Andersons store in California and they really make some very delicious soup. It is completely unlike any other brand. I cannot find it around in any of the food store chains here in Memphis nor in Florida so had to try to order online. It still remains as good as it was in their restaurant. A thick tasty delicious experience.

Warning - contains yeast!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Just purchased this soup, based on the ingredient label shown online. "Natural flavors" is listed as one ingredient. When I received the actual can of soup, in place of "natural flavors", it now lists "yeast extract". I am allergic to yeast and cannot eat this soup and now regret buying it. For anyone who is also allergic to yeast, do not purchase this soup, despite the misleading ingredient label shown online. Cannot say if the soup is tasty since I did not eat it.

Great soup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I haven't had Andersen's Split Pea soup in over 15 years when I lived in CA. I'am pleased to tell you it hasn't change a bit, no one make split pea soup like Andersen and at the great price iHerb.com sells it at I will continue to buy from them.

VERY GOOD CANNED SOUP

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't think any soup out of a can is ever going to blow your mind and make you say it's better than home made, but this is very good soup and I'm glad to still be able to get it. No doubt this is a 5 star canned soup.

Andersen's Split Pea Soup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Andersen's is, has been, and always will be the best on the market.

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Taste was ok, but nothing extraordinairy. Had to spice it up quite a bit, and even then it was still indifferent.

Kinda of ploppy and floury