Aqua Nature Cream Sorbet the best

Posted by 5599276920399854226 on Mar 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This really is fantastic for my skin I have dry combination but I live in a humid climate (Queensland) and by the afternoon with other moisturisers in the past I felt really greasy especially in my t-zone. This feels amazing on my skin not greasy or oily afterwards. I have noticed a radiant effect to my skin and helps with my hydration. The texture really is a sorbet quite light medium texture. The smell well I'm very fussy about smell, I don't like natural smelling products at all so for me personally if I can find a more natural product that hardly smells like I went to a whole lot of herbs or sandalwood then that's great. To me its very faint herb smell but hardly anything at all, very similar to say Dr Hauschka or Weleda but defiantly fainter smell. Really happy with this product!

Decent

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Nov 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

What I like about this creme sorbet is that it is very light and it moisturizes quite well. It moisturizes without making your skin too oily or greasy.The substance is very light and gets absorbed perfectly. It doesn't clog up pores or evoke blemishes. It is especially good in summer when it is hot out. And it is not so good in winter because it doesn't have too much moisturizing effect for it. Your skin feels dry. In winter I would recommend you to try creme from this series Aqua Nature 24.

Nice Light Moisturiser for summer

Posted by 5358408353706251197 on Dec 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product ticks all the boxes. It's light, non- greasy, has a wonderful smell and makes my skin feel and look amazing!

hydrating without being too oily!

Posted by 5051026050244934267 on Aug 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

this moisturiser is perfect for the humid weather in my country. It also hydrates my skin for long hours in an air-conditioned office, and yet is not overly oily! texture is slightly heavier than the usual gel moisturisers, but glides on smoothly and is quickly absorbed!

很清爽的香味!!!

Posted by Reviewer2087215 on Jul 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

我已經用八個月,現在用第二品。不會油,不會黏,吸收得很快。夏天保濕度剛好,冬天會太輕。所以冬天晚上我用比較濃的保濕霜。適合混合皮膚及油性皮膚使用。包裝很漂亮!

Hydrating

Posted by tanichka on Oct 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Hydrating, not greasy: but it also somewhat "constricts" your skin, and you have to additionally put a moisturizer or crème on. A bit overpriced, in my opinion.