win!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

AB's newest line is for mature skin and focuses on hydration via a new form of hyaluronic acid. To me this is both good and bad since hyaluronic acid products always make my complexion look shiny and I don't like that. Maybe it's the other "new" ingredient- bulrush cells that is turning back the clock. My skin is looking really good and this has been the only change to my routine. I'll forgive a little shininess at this point. I prefer this to the mousse which I thought was a little too light on moisture. The only thing I don't like is that the fragrance, be it natural, is a little on the strong side. Still, I don't see myself giving this up anytime soon.

Quite good

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

I didn't know if i should give this a 3 or a 4. It is quite light and goes on to look a bit gel like on my face although it does sink in. Probably good for slightly oily or normal skin but not for very dry skin. I need something heavier, as this did not hydrate my face for very long before I started getting that taunt feeling.I think it will work better for me in summer, however in a cold dry winter it is not right.

Love it!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

It has everything I need. Pleasant scent and very moist when applied onto your skin. I love the fact that it can be used day/night so you don't need to carry a lot when traveling. It keeps your skin moist throughout day and night but not heavy at all. Definitely buying it again.

좋아요~

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

아이허브에서 수많은 크림을 써보았지만 (얼굴가지고 실험한기분 ㅠㅠ) 그중에 제일 괜춘한듯. 역시 비싼이유가 있는거같아요! 기름지지않고 촉촉해요. 아침에 발라도 좋고 밤에발라도 좋고.

I can smell the marine plant extracts, cream not heavy

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good product ! Dont Forget to Enter -> Z J K 8 3 8 at checkout for saving more $$ :)

Anne Marie Borlind Aqua Nature, 24hour Moisturizing Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

My daughter has been using this for quite some time now and lives this product. Her skin feels so nice and dewy. Hasn't got that greasy feel like a lot of expensive creams out there. According to her, she highly recommends this cream and range of AnneMarie Borlind Skincare Range.

AnneMarie Borlind, Aqua Nature

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have very dry skin and this does a really great job of keeping me moisturized.

A very good moisturizer, ideal for winter

Posted by ShokoFlomel on November 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am excited about this creme. It is the best moisturizer for winter. It is heavier than Combination Skin Series but it doesn't clog up pores in the least. It moisturizes perfectly and your skin feels soft and gets all it needs. It deals with little wrinkles and traces from a pillow (if they are left after sleep). It is ideal for winter time when our skin needs specific protection from cold and dehydratation but it is heavy for summer time. It has one negative aspect- the smell. It is rather strong and may be unpleasant, especially strong for pregnant women. I usually buy it in winter and I recommend it for snowy winters.

Bad smell but good quality