Great Product!!

Posted by Reviewer3198995 on May 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I never have to worry about smell or odor as the day goes on, even after running long distances. It stings when it goes on and has a strong fragrance, but that goes away.

only one that works and has no objectionable ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1889021 on May 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

trust me, i know

Worth the hype

Posted by Reviewer1055630 on Apr 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love the scent and it works wonders. It only stings when applied immediately after shaving. Seriously, you have to try this stuff.

Great natural deodorant!!!

Posted by Reviewer1291628 on Mar 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've tried multiple "natural" products as a substitute for deodorant/antiperspirants containing aluminum. This product works great, no odor! The scent is a bit strong when first applied but does discipate quickly. Even my most particular husband uses this product without complaint. I highly recommend, 5 stars!!

I love this.

Posted by Reviewer2770040 on Aug 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My daughter gave it to me at Christmas, worried about the link between aluminm anti-perspirants & Alzheimers. I reluctantly gave up my high-powered aluminum-based stick, and have been delighted with this. It goes a long way, and is well worth the price.

I love this one!

Posted by Reviewer1172645 on Jul 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After reading the reviews about the strong manly smell, I decided to try it for myself and see. It is a strong smell but it didn't not brother me and even my husband likes it and wears it too. Wroth every penny I spent on it.

Good deoderant for men

Posted by Reviewer1383970 on May 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This has a citrus sporty scent perfect for a man. Originally I bought this for myself, but after smelling it, I had to give it to my husband. I wore this one day and felt like I smelt like a man.

The Best Deodorant I've ever used!!!

Posted by Reviewer2887541 on Mar 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've purchased this one for the first time and I can say that I got addicted to it! This is the best deodorant for me both in the gym and everyday life. It doesn't leave white marks, it doesn't block my pores and it leaves me fresh all day long. Love it and would buy it again.

This One Works Best

Posted by Reviewer3305855 on Feb 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a 4.5 to 5 star product. I tried both the Home Health Herbal Magic Unscented Roll On Deodorant and AnneMarie Borlind, Body Lind SportIV, Deodorant spray. The Herbal Magic Roll on did not work for me. I used the past 2 mos (Jan/Feb). It worked best along with this spray from AnneMarie Borlind. I will not re-purchase the Home Health Herbal Magic roll on. I fortunately bought 3 of these sprays with a weekly special, and am glad I did. It is quite expensive for me, but since it works - it is no longer expensive. It does have a strong scent, but mostly dissipates in short time and can only smell it slightly when my nose is right up against the armpit of my clothing. I usually only like using unscented personal products, but will continue using this spray. I recommend trying this spray deodorant.

I like it very much