Loaded with TOXIC chemicals - stay away

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Has anyone read the ingredients or is everyone deluded by the price and pretty name? Glyceryl Stearate? Parabens? Hydrogenated oils? YEAST?? Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate? All these are WRINKLE AND CANCER CAUSING INGEDIENTS!! Borlind's website has a page on purity. To that I say HA! STAY AWAY FROM ANNEMARIE BORLIND unless you want a wrinkled face and cancer in 2 years tops!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1283526 on Jul 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Non-greasy yet moisturizing. My skin look brighter since the day one!!

Life Saver

Posted by Reviewer2174944 on Jul 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My body was poisoned by Neurotoxins. It stripped my face of all moisture. I was beside myself. I tried everything I could get my hands on but nothing worked. I had the skin of a lizard. This product was a life saver. As well as many other Anne Borlind products. I will never use anything else again. My face is youthful and hydrated and repaired. Thank you

good

Posted by Reviewer1339288 on Aug 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is good for dry skin. contains ceramide 3,6 which are very good for keep your skin moist . works on my skin!!

Feels great, but a bit pricey

Posted by 5665565201358430367 on Jun 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This feels great on the skin, not oily like many other brands i've tried. I have combination skin, and together with Orange blossom energizer, this has done miracles. I must say that the price is a downside of this product, I am still looking for a product with the same benefits but at a more affordable price.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1626386 on Apr 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great alone after cleansing skin or with moisturizer. Nurtures, protects and really minimizes wrinkles!

very effective

Posted by Reviewer2018326 on Jul 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I can really see firming and wrinkle reducing effects.

AnneMarie Borlind, Ceramide Vital Fluid, 1.69 fl. oz

Posted by Reviewer2721842 on Jan 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this is my 2nd order on this item. I will use this always before putting moisterizer each morning. Great Product!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3026050 on Aug 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used to use AnneMarie Borlllllllllind, Ceramide Vital Fluid, but I had lost my supplier. Was so happy to find iHerb so I could the product again.

Skin Care

Posted by Reviewer1386613 on Mar 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This feels like mink on your skin...I'm trying to figure out how to use it on my whole body. Absolutely divine!!! Love it!

1 2