Loaded with TOXIC chemicals - stay away

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Has anyone read the ingredients or is everyone deluded by the price and pretty name? Glyceryl Stearate? Parabens? Hydrogenated oils? YEAST?? Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate? All these are WRINKLE AND CANCER CAUSING INGEDIENTS!! Borlind's website has a page on purity. To that I say HA! STAY AWAY FROM ANNEMARIE BORLIND unless you want a wrinkled face and cancer in 2 years tops!

Life Saver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My body was poisoned by Neurotoxins. It stripped my face of all moisture. I was beside myself. I tried everything I could get my hands on but nothing worked. I had the skin of a lizard. This product was a life saver. As well as many other Anne Borlind products. I will never use anything else again. My face is youthful and hydrated and repaired. Thank you

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Non-greasy yet moisturizing. My skin look brighter since the day one!!

Feels great, but a bit pricey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This feels great on the skin, not oily like many other brands i've tried. I have combination skin, and together with Orange blossom energizer, this has done miracles. I must say that the price is a downside of this product, I am still looking for a product with the same benefits but at a more affordable price.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is good for dry skin. contains ceramide 3,6 which are very good for keep your skin moist . works on my skin!!

Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great alone after cleansing skin or with moisturizer. Nurtures, protects and really minimizes wrinkles!

very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I can really see firming and wrinkle reducing effects.

Skin Care

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This feels like mink on your skin...I'm trying to figure out how to use it on my whole body. Absolutely divine!!! Love it!

AnneMarie Borlind, Ceramide Vital Fluid, 1.69 fl. oz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this is my 2nd order on this item. I will use this always before putting moisterizer each morning. Great Product!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used to use AnneMarie Borlllllllllind, Ceramide Vital Fluid, but I had lost my supplier. Was so happy to find iHerb so I could the product again.

1 2