Great for mixed skin types

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My skin can't decide whether it wants to be oily, dry or older looking. So, this works great. I have far less break out since starting to use this one. The LL series was just too much for me.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Came just as expected. Love this product. Keeps skin smooth and hydrated.

Good stuff

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Jan 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This cream is like a train. It needs time to gather speed. :) First, when I tried it I didn't see any noticeable results. My skin didn't get worse after it but it didn't get better. It was useless, I thought it was too heavy for me and I was ready to give it a 2-star mark. But I decided not to make snap decisions. As I didn't have any other night cream at that moment and this one didn't spoil my skin I went on applying it every evening. Just imagine my amazement when I found out that after a while (22 days later) my skin became smoother and nicer to the touch. My skin certainly got nicer and smoother although I should say the cream doesn't have a hydrating function. As I presume it is not its main aim. As matters stand I am going to try other creams by this brand. It certainly works but the effect needs a little time to show itself.

Perfect for combination skin!

Posted by FataMorgana on May 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent heavy cream in a glass jar! In the first two of the skin glistening slightly, but then seems to have adapted. Now the light does not, or even paint a day it under mineral makeup. Does not clog pores! Suitable for combination skin prone to oiliness. Smells good. Отличный крем в тяжелой стеклянной баночке! В первые два применения кожа немного блестела, но потом, похоже, приспособилась. Сейчас блеска совсем нет, иногда даже наношу его под дневной минеральный макияж. Совсем не забивает поры! Подходит для комбинированной кожи, склонной к жирности. Приятно пахнет.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

speedy delivery excellent product

Trying combination skin cream

Posted by bbchris on Sep 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This cream is actually lighter than the day cream that I got from AnneMarie Borlind (which I use as a night cream!) it's OK but I think I will buy the day cream instead next time as I really do have dry skin and not combination skin....

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

good product

Need more time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I havn't used this for really long, so i think i need more time, but till now i have a good impression: Soothes very well, and the first time i used it, i was so relaxed because it felt so good with this cream on my skin, i felt like a new person going to bed. My skin didn't get fantastic over the night, but it certantly looked healthier and had a better tone. I think the formula should work over time, but it has become better. Now i just need a toner to recive and then a good mask, and then my skin will be really good. I think i am on a good way because of this night cream. Will buy again.

Combined Skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Non-greasy and non-comedogenic, absorbs quickly, feels pleasant.

Impressive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This cream is thick but it doesnt feel thick on my skin. I have acne and thought it would irritate but it's just the opposite. I wake up with smooth skin and have never broken out. It was worth the money.