Help

instant skin tightening

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2007 | Verified Purchase

excellent face tightening product.

AnneMarie Borlind Facial Firming Gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I am using this product. Lately I have been waking up with wrinkles under my eyes (I am 68 yrs old) and putting on a small amount the prior night and in the morning makes them disappear. I am very pleased with this product and would recommend it highly.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. Not harsh and does tighten the skin. I have been using it for a couple of years and I am very pleased. I get a lot of compliments on my skin.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Adds moisture and instant firming of the face, especially, jaw lines. After usage of 6 months, will continue ordering it.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product and have been very happy with it. Borlind products are outstanding!

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

In only a week i noticed a change in the firmness of my skin and fewer wrinkles. Looking forward to seeing the results after a month.

Incredible Firming Gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product actually does what the label states. That is why I've used it for over 10 years!

Facial Firming Gel really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Makes your face feel firmer.

Julie Lenti Danielson

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

LOVE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great face lift & great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use Annemarie Borlind products for many many years. I started as a teenager now i'm 34. All products are amazing. You can feel that all ingredients are high quality. This firming gel smoothes and firms my skin. I apply it in the evening before Borlind Orange Blossom Energizer and Borlind LL Night Cream. My skin looks healthy, refreshed and taut. I highly recommend all there Products. Worth the money....Periode!!!

1 2