I... LOVE... this stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I first discovered For Lips several years ago when I was looking for an all-natural, unscented, un-colored, un-flavored lip moisturizer. This product is WAY, WAYYYY better any other product I've ever tried, and I've tried a lot of lip balms & am super-picky. For Lips is soft and luxurious, and it makes my lips look and feel smooth and silky. I purchased 12 sticks because iHerb has great bulk process and I know I'll either use or gift all of them. I'll definitely be back for more before too long!

Great lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My lips are very sensitive to lip products (I had to stop wearing lip sticks and lip glosses a few years ago because of it) and I'm even sensitive to lip balms, but, this product works great! It moisturizes very well and doesn't make my lips react badly at all. I highly recommend this balm.

one of the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I hydrate my lips for 8+ hours

best product for my lips

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product for the first time when I was in Germany and it was so good compared to the other balms I was using.I was glad to find it on this site again.For me it's a must have.

The Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Been using this for a decade; it's expensive but totally worth it because it actually works and nothing else does. The shea butter is creamy, good feel, nice fragrance, lasts, no more cracked lips at all. Used to pay twice as much at the whole paycheck store, now thanks to iHERb I can buy twice as much for the same price!

Smells good

Posted by GallaChiro on Mar 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husbands fave lip balm and he is very fussy. Very nice and rich but needs to be applied reguarly.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent for dry or chapped lips. Very emollient and long lasting.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a lot of different products for years that didn't help very much with my chapped lips---but this one was fantastic. Feels smooth & natural (not heavy & glossy) when it goes on & it healed my chapped lips pretty quickly!

Better than most

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Pleasant enough taste, not rancid smelling or tasting like the Madre Bees range. Fair length of time lips feel moisturized after application. Must ensure you click tube cover back into place after use, otherwise container cover falls off in handbag very easily. Weleda's vanilla still my favorite, but this would rate 2nd out of the numerous range I have tried in my lifetime.

Nice product

Posted by Revron on Mar 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a nice lip balm. The design is good (even for the clumsy ones). I like this lip balm. Thank you iHerb for the service.

1 2 3