I... LOVE... this stuff!

Posted by 4727132566424715183 on Aug 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I first discovered For Lips several years ago when I was looking for an all-natural, unscented, un-colored, un-flavored lip moisturizer. This product is WAY, WAYYYY better any other product I've ever tried, and I've tried a lot of lip balms & am super-picky. For Lips is soft and luxurious, and it makes my lips look and feel smooth and silky. I purchased 12 sticks because iHerb has great bulk process and I know I'll either use or gift all of them. I'll definitely be back for more before too long!

Great lip balm

Posted by Reviewer2477972 on Sep 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My lips are very sensitive to lip products (I had to stop wearing lip sticks and lip glosses a few years ago because of it) and I'm even sensitive to lip balms, but, this product works great! It moisturizes very well and doesn't make my lips react badly at all. I highly recommend this balm.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1626386 on Apr 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent for dry or chapped lips. Very emollient and long lasting.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1173714 on Dec 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a lot of different products for years that didn't help very much with my chapped lips---but this one was fantastic. Feels smooth & natural (not heavy & glossy) when it goes on & it healed my chapped lips pretty quickly!

The Best

Posted by Reviewer2268142 on Feb 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Been using this for a decade; it's expensive but totally worth it because it actually works and nothing else does. The shea butter is creamy, good feel, nice fragrance, lasts, no more cracked lips at all. Used to pay twice as much at the whole paycheck store, now thanks to iHERb I can buy twice as much for the same price!

Smells good

Posted by GallaChiro on Mar 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husbands fave lip balm and he is very fussy. Very nice and rich but needs to be applied reguarly.

best product for my lips

Posted by 4930544441712008113 on Mar 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product for the first time when I was in Germany and it was so good compared to the other balms I was using.I was glad to find it on this site again.For me it's a must have.

one of the best

Posted by 5004626540537380711 on Jun 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I hydrate my lips for 8+ hours

Best lip balm.

Posted by Reviewer1007001 on Mar 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the best lip balm I have found. Great texture, minimal scent, long lasting, very moisturizing.

soothing & long lasting

Posted by Reviewer2174944 on Jul 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is very emollient and soothing. I will buy it again

1 2 3