good

Posted by organism on Jan 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

fine

Part of the Skin care program

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is used prior to the moisturizers. Lovely product. I love the feel and how it helps spread the moisturizer over my skin evenly. And I don't have to use very much moisturizer.

pointless

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love AnneMarie Borlind day cream and night cream in the absolute range for my dry, dehydrated coming on for 50 year old skin, but this product seems pointless. It's more liquid than gel, does not dispense carefully i.e. it runs out of the bottle, so be warned, you need to be careful that you don't waste it. It just does not do anything, except supply moisture before you put on your cream. And with regards to this, you are meant to apply cream when your skin is still just slightly damp from your serum, gel, toner whatever, but this "gel" makes your moisturizer impossible to spread on your skin. It doesn't work with it. However, I can't wait to try some of the other Borlind products. Thanks Iherb for delivering to New Zealand in less than a week. Brilliant.

Great everyday product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this waterly jelly like texture. I use this toner after using ZZ sensitive toner, it's perfect.

love these products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I purchased most of the LL Regeneration line and LOVE it! My skin (32 yrs old) has never felt so soft and had a healthy glow. The toner gel makes my face feel fresh and clean. I looks like it will last a while since not much is used each time.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am 34 years old with quite normal yet mixed skin which gets dry spots in winter. This gel feels a bit sticky at once, but after a few minutes your skin feels smooth and soft. The only thing I do not like about this is the bottle. Quite heavy glass bottle with wide neck. This fluid gel flows fast and sometimes my whole palm is full of it... Apart from that I say: Perfect! Go ahead and try it!

Leslie Britton

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love how it calms my sensitive skin.

Moisture surge

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product provides a surge of moisture on those days when my skin feels dry and overexposed to the sun

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

restores mositure and cleans without making red or overstmaulting

beautiful smell, nice to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this product - have been using it for a few years. Worth the expense.

1 2