Love it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Borlind products for years, and just last year had to switch to the Regeneration line. I love the cleansing milk because it really cleans without stripping the skin. People always tell me I look 10 years younger than I really am, and I credit Borlind products for that. I also love their exfoliating scrub and body balm, their day and night creams and of course the Eye Wrinkle cream too.

Very good!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good product, the texture is fine and it has a refreshing smell. It leaves the skin nicely hydrated. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great for make up removal, or just everyday cleansing. Does not burn in the eye, you can apply it directly or on a cotton pad.

love these products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I purchased most of the LL Regeneration line and LOVE it! My skin (32 yrs old) has never felt so soft and had a healthy glow. I was not sure about the cleansing milk at first because it does not create bubbles, but my skin is clean, soft, and has not broken out (which is huge for my skin), so it seems to work exceptionally well.

Borlind

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Borlind is the best. I usually use System Absolute which I still have some. People really need to recognize that is so far superior to what Neiman Marcus or the top stores have which don't do anything. I urge you to push Borlind.

cleansing cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Best cleanser I have ever used.

Love this cleanser

Posted by CaseyLamb on Mar 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Leaves my face feeling clean. Effective in removing my makeup.

facial product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

wonderfull

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I just started using this product and it works great!! I even used it on my feet and afterwords my feet were very soft.

Outstanding product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a new item for me and I love it. I recommend it.

1 2