best mascara

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the best "natural" mascara I have tried. (I've tried many - I used to work at a large health food store and had access to many "natural" brands). It goes on well, defines, thickens and darkens the lashes and washes off easily.

happy to have natural eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good colour. I have always used maybellene mascara and this is the first time i have changed mascaras. I have recently become aware of the dangers of most mascaras (and cosmetics), and the thought of putting these toxic chemicals around my eyes caused me to search for a new mascara. it is a little bit harder to apply than my old "big brand' mascara because its a little thicker consistency, but once on it looks great and lasts. i can wear it for hours and it doesnt give me panda eyes.

AnneMarie Borlind mascara--exceptional

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent mascara that doesn't bother my sensitive eyes or skin. Lashes don't look glopy & it's easy to remove.

Fabulous mascara

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellenet mascara...stays on all day....no smudging...no irritation. Washes off easily with normal facial cleanser. Love it!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice mascara

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this mascara. It makes my eyelashes longer and thicker. No problems with removing. And natural composition is very important for me.

Great for sensitive eyes!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have tried a number of mascaras and this one is the best for my sensitive eyes. I was able to wear it on my lashes for about 10 hours no irritation to my eyes and my lashes still looked good. I will buy this mascara again.

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Didn`t expected such effect from eco mascara. This is my first one, but as I heard from my friends eco mascaras are more like natural look, but this one makes me look more beautiful :)And it`s not heavy. Offcorce it doesn`t make *10 fullness,which I was using lately, but looks really good and stays till the end of day with no blur.

Best mascara so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several mascaras but never found a suitable one as my eyes are very sensitive and usually the mascara also does not keep in the eyelashes well. This is also easy to remove.

Amazing mascara

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really liked, bright colors, smells great.

A top brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

One of the best brushes I tried. Mascara itself looks natural on eyelashes, though it's not flake proof. , which is the only fault

1 2