Orange Blossom Energizer

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Sep 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful product, I would find it hard to do without it. as it really makes my face feel well moisturized, and I think it probably has some healing properties. It helps to minimize the lines on my face, and I believe it also helps to give my face a smoother appearance. I use this with the LL Regeneration Day Cream and the LL Regeneration Night Cream. I have never tried anything that works as well as these three products, and I have tried just about everything on the natural foods market.

norway

Posted by Reviewer1870759 on Jan 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really good for the skin, gives it more colour and eliminates spots and other skin problems

Good product

Posted by 5665565201358430367 on Jun 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This has done miracles to my skin - combinated with the ceramide vital fluid, my pores has been reduced and my skin looks a lot more healthier (I have combination skin)

撫平細紋

Posted by 5038822728268523883 on Jul 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

用了大約兩星期, 有淡淡橙花味, 用後覺得細紋淡了, 面色白淨了. 而且好易吸收

Too greasy for me

Posted by 4856564858861546089 on Nov 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The texture of the product is like the two tier mascara remover, if not thicker. You have to use an extremely small amount, maybe one drop each time if you don't want to burden your skin. I used 3 drops for the first time and ended up having a thick layer of grease all over my face.

Expected so much more

Posted by Reviewer2485421 on Feb 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

So so disappointed by this particular product. Don't get me wrong, I am the biggest fan when it comes to Annemarrie borlind but this is a miss. I got it because I was looking for a light moisturizer and I thought that the oil will be great for that. I was really surprised to find out that once the two ingredients mix what comes out is similar to water. It had no moisturizing feeling what so ever. I will keep it and give it a try but really disappointed.

Good for dry weather

Posted by 5149447282169907043 on Dec 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Doing great jobs during dry nights.

Refreshing

Posted by Reviewer2219915 on Oct 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Use it evening and morning and after coming out from showering. Like it's smell and freshness

Excelente crema

Posted by Reviewer2295859 on Oct 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

La pedí para mi madre y está contenta con ella. De fácil absorción y componentes muy naturales

Absolutely fabulous

Posted by 5358408353706251197 on Feb 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I can actually see a difference in the overall appearance of my skin. It feels so soft and smooth. Highly recommend this product. And all of AnneMarie Boland range. It's a pity that iHerb don't stock all the range otherwise I would definitely buy it. Now I have to source it elsewhere:(