It Works For Me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm 37 and have somewhat sensitive adult skin but my bigger concern is I still occasionally break out (from hormones- I take good care of my skin). Also I get an oil sheen from so many healthy day creams which I dislike since I sometimes wear make-up. In other words even good stuff just sits on top of my skin and looks oily-- but not this. It works great for me at this time and I am so grateful to be rid of the search for a skin match.

Super for oily acne prone skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this cream for the face. Wish it had a spf in it, because I use this am and pm, and in the am I have to put spf on afterwards. It is not oily at all, actually prevents oiliness! It's expensive, but it works well. The cleanser is great also.

Annemarie Borling, Purifying Care Facial Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great for teenage problem skin.

Great purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product. I've used it for years and it always keep my face from being dry, and helps to prevent acne.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great for daily use. I use it only as a day cream, and the Hydro balance at night. Then, put some SPF on, and good to go.

Its Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Was a bit oily for me.

I bought this again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really like this, so I bought this again. Oil-free, natural and herbal. But since it's getting cold, my skin tends to get dried.

4\5 منتج جيد \ Good product

Posted by MariamD on Sep 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's really good at reducing black heads if you use it regularly , doesn't have any fragrance, not too oily , doesn't irritate my skin. BUT i can't use it twice a day as suggested,i only use it once a day ,sometimes 3 times a week only,because i would see some pimples start appearing - the small ones that appear because your pores are clogged -. for me not the perfect moisturizer for my normal skin, maybe suitable for others who have normal skin ,but i think it's a perfect choice for those who have dry skin . still really good product. جيد في التقليل من الرؤوس السوداء , لا توجد به عطور , ليس ثقيل على البشرة, ولا يسبب تهيجها , لكن لا استطيع استخدامه مرتان يوميا كما هو موصى به,أحيانا مرة في اليوم , أحيانا مرة كل يومين , لأنه يسبب في ظهور بثور صغيرة بسبب سد مسامات الوجه, ربما هو لا يناسب بشرتي المختلطة ,و ربما يناسب أشخاص آخرين ذوي بشرة مختطلة, لكني أعتقد أنه اختيار مثالي لأصحاب البشرة الجافة , منتج جيد.

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good, but not so good as I expected.

Government Is