Perfect for demakeup for the dry skin!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It has a pleasant texture and and an appealing smell. Removes all makeup without leaving the skin dried. I used to use Avene's cleansing milk, but this one feels more luxurious. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Great News for Sensitive/Mature Skins

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I can say that I've seen a BIG difference in the appearance and feel of my skin since I began using this product. Before using this, I felt that my skin was suffering from dry areas in certain spots and was less supple than usual. My esthetician even asked me what I've been using as she's seen a change in the softness and general appearance of my skin.

quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This cleansing milk is top quality. Of all the brands I've used this milk is soothing and gentle but effective. Feels like a treatment.

Excellent product, but dispenser needs work

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a high-quality product. Its effective, has a nice texture and very nice fragrance. The spout on the pump dispenser is too short, so you have to pick it up, then tilt the bottle in order to catch the lotion with your other hand. If you try to leave the bottle standing on the counter while you pump some out, you may find there isn't room to get your fingers in to collect the lotion you're pumping out.

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this every night to remove makeup ( sometimes do a double cleanse if I wore a lot of makeup that day). I use the Borlind sponge to wipe it off but you can easily use a face cloth or cotton. I always tone afterwards- I make my own with steeped chamomile tea, a big splash of aloe Vera juice, a half teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and perhaps 1 drop of tea tree oil and/ or lavender. I'm in my 40s and my skin looks good. This has slight rose fragrance that never irritated my skin. I prefer this to Borlind Sensitive cleanser since this is a thinner lotion-like consistency and better for my needs( makeup came off better).

Makeup remover

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product moisturizes while removing all makeup

great product