aluminum in it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Be sure you know there is aluminum in this cream.

Old skin lookin' good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love the product and the results. I am 66 years old and my skin looks quite good (considering!)

LOVE IT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is great for dry, dehydrated maturing skin. My skin is sensitive and it has not reacted. I love this cream under makeup. I can get through the day without my skin feeling parched. I also recommend the night cream. Thanks iherb for delivering to New Zealand - everything i have ordered has always arrived within a week. Love all the organic, and cruelty free products.

AnneMarie Borlind Absolute Day Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Excellent all natural face cream

Absolute Line

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Best I've ever used.

Consistency of the Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Having tried many day creams for mature skin, this one is just right in consistency. Let it set for a few minutes to absorb.

Borlind

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Again, I urge you to push Borlind. Their products last forever. You need very little, in fact if you use too much you will break out. System Absolute is the top of the line for mature skin.

Best Stuff in the World

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've tried switching products but have been using this for 6 years. It's the best, reduces wrinkles and moisturizes incredible. IHerb has the best price on this. Thanks I herb!

sublime

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This moisturizer is as promised--rich, absorbing, and scent sensitive. The price is half of other highest end creams, for the twice the quality.

Good moisture

Posted by GallaChiro on Mar 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My skin is never dry with this, smells great and I see improvement.Makeup goes on well over this.

1 2