Eye Firming Fluid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

AnneMarie Borlind products are excellent, I have used them since the 1980s. The eye firming fluid works very well to keep eye wrinkles at a minimum. Thank you, iHerb, for carrying these products!

Excellent Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for years and love it. I recently ran out and noticed the lines around my eyes more and more. Just turning 45 I realize the importance of skin care. This helps the lines disappear and greatly improves the elasticity.

Soft Focus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm 62-yrs-old and this product has made a big difference in my 'smile' lines. As my title implies ... soft focus around my eyes. A very good thing!

older eyes help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2007 | Verified Purchase

firms slack skin in lid area.

Pretty nice.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Only been using it for about 2.5 weeks now but does really seem to make a difference. Wrinkles are a bit softer and didn't expect this -- but the dark circles under my eyes have diminished quite a bit as well. If my eyes are puffy in the morning, I just put some of this on right away and within a few minutes they're better.

Great brand

Posted by GallaChiro on Mar 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Thinner than other eye creams by this manufacturer so goes on easy. Only been using it a week so too early to tell.

INTEGRITY

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best products, I've ever tried. It performs just as stated and you only need to use a small amount. So though it's expensive, it last a long time. I've been useing Borlind products for several years and the quality is always first rate.

Great eye cream.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this one for day, and it's a very light but rich eye cream. I love all the Borlind products.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good