Not as good as expected

Posted by Reviewer2978619 on Aug 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used ZZ line except for this cleansing milk. To obtain the best result, I decided to add it to my daily routine. However, it doesn't really cleanse the impurities. My pores became even more visible and I started to have a lot of breakouts :(

The best

Posted by Reviewer3049125 on Mar 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely LOVE this cleansing milk... especially when wiped off with the sponge. It cleanses efficiently but doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I've tried different labels for sensitive skin, Decléor amongst others, and Börlind is by far the best. Wish iHerb would start selling their series DadoSens though as it is one of the few anti-aging series for sensitive skin and even better than the ZZ series (at least for us over 30)./Jenny

AnneMarie Borlind, Cleansing Milk

Posted by Reviewer2508646 on Jul 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

If your skin is sensitive and dry, this is the stuff for you. Very gentle, rinses easily. Not the best for removing makeup.

Good cleanser except that it stings eyes

Posted by Reviewer2434511 on Mar 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this cleanser in that it is gentle on my skin and effective. However, if any of it gets in my eyes as is common when I'm washing it off, it burns them terribly. Will not purchase again because of this and don't understand why anything labeled 'sensitive' would have something in it that causes this reaction.

Outstanding product

Posted by Reviewer1255135 on Dec 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have used this product for twenty years and will use nothing else. It cleans as a gentle moisturizer. Creamy and a little goes a long way.

Favorite cleanser

Posted by filmoyster on Aug 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this cleanser for my sensitive, acne prone skin. It feels great and feels like it gets down deep into my pores, pulling everything out with its milky texture. I use it with the sponges as well - which results in smooth skin!

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer2186912 on Mar 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for years, along with this line's toner and day cream, and it is the best line of products I've found for my sensitive skin. Removes makeup easily and rinses clean. Highly highly highly recommended.

ZZ Sensitive Cleansing Milk

Posted by Reviewer1904570 on Oct 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have very sensitive skin, and have been using this product for several years. It is wonderful! I will never use anything else.

Lovely

Posted by Reviewer2095639 on Aug 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Removes all makeup, even mascara, without causing dryness or tightness.

Leslie Britton

Posted by Reviewer2319044 on Sep 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Best cleanser I've ever used. Does not hurt my sensitive skin.

1 2