Very soothing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have hypersensitive, rosacea-prone skin. I've been using the complete ZZ system for about a month, and my skin looks better than it ever has. I don't have any blemishes (if only you knew how mind-blowing that is for me--I've had breakouts since I was 7 years old!), there's much less redness, and best of all my skin isn't constantly itchy and burning. Love it!

Welcome to the perfect day cream.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this product in conjunction with the cleansing milk and toner of the same line, and I cannot recommend it enough. Ideal for sensitive skin, it also smells great, and has a mineral-based UV protectant that definitely works. Not too heavy, smells great, just the right consistency.

Mrs. P Chapman

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Although this cream is supposed to be used all over the face, I find it it great to use as an eye cream. As a matter of fact, that's all I use around my eyes. I'm 56 and I don't have the typical crows feet. Lines are minimal. No one can believe my age. I highly recommend it for eye cream.

Very Desepointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

They changed the formula, too much alcohol and bad ingridients

ZZ cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Irritated my rosecea, tried it twice, could not use.

Best Cream Yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this cream .... so great for dry and sensitive skin. My skin looks dewy and fresh. It's the best!

Have used this for 20 years

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I always go back to this product after trying other brands because it suits my sensitive, dry skin, and I have been using it for well over 20 years. Another bonus is that it is very affordable. However, this product sells for less on Amazon.

So dissapointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I could not wait to buy a couple of products from AMB and was so dissapointed with this product. It coats the skin like a thick cream, clogs my pores, and makes it more sensitive, not happy. I don't even have super sensitive skin, it is Normal to sensitive

AnneMarie Borlind, Day Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

If your skin is sensitive and dry, this is the stuff for you. Very gentle. Initially goes on a bit greasy and shiny, but if your skin is dry, absorbs quickly.

ZZ Sensitive Day Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. Combined with the ZZ Skin Cleanser, it has restored natural balance to my skin. I have problems with dry patches in different areas around my face, but so far, I'm problem free, especially with the Fall weather here.

1 2 3