The only toner I'll use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I haven't used facial toner in years. My hypersensitive, rosacea-prone skin would flare up each time, no matter how gentle or safe the product claimed to be. But this toner actually seems to gently strengthen and purify without causing flare-ups. Love it!

The best toner you will ever find.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Fresh, clean scent, and it feels so good when you apply it with a damp cotton ball. It's just plain excellent.

Great toner for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I use it after washing at night and it takes off residual makeup and tightens pores.

zz Sensitive Facial Toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Had stopped using briefly because I was not sure if it was a necessary step. It is important and I am back as a loyal user. All of AnneMarie Borlind products are wonderful. I highly recommend the brand and have not found any products to compare especially at the price.

Gentle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a lovely Toner for very sensitive skin.

five stat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Have rosacea, soothing

It really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Since I started to use this product, my skin has recovered its good balance though I'd been busy and couldn't sleep well. Now I'm almost free from skin troubles of spots!

Great toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had used this toner before and knew that it worked well for my sensitive and temperamental skin. It still works great, and through this company it is a great buy! Thanks for the very reasonable price!

i never order this item becuase they kept sending me a wront item.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Do not order this item. they kept sending me a wrong item even if i told them, they still sent me a wrong one. The one they sent me was the same name, but the item was totally different. The one in picture is very light weight, not like gel. Also the bottle was different type. I don't know what is going on...

Good but with alcohol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Feel smooth and smell natual but didn't aware this toner wtih alcohol.

1 2