I love this stuff...

Posted by Reviewer2578462 on Feb 18, 2010

I've been using this cream for close to 20 years. Years back I tried several times to switch to something else because I couldn't get it locally. Within a couple of months I saw such a difference in my skin that I was reordering. I bought the sensitive skin line because my skin is sensitive and it has no scent, but I suspect other products in the line are good as well. I'm 63 and people are shocked when I tell them that. They guess 50--or less. Some of that's my mom's great genes, but some of it is definitely AMB. Strongly recommend.

AnneMarie Borlind, ZZ Sensitive, Night Cream

Posted by Reviewer3338405 on Nov 15, 2009

I bought this product on the recommendation of Kandee Johnson of YouTube fame. I am very happy with it - it's excellent for dry skin with a tendency towards breakouts. It can be used as a day cream as well as a night cream for dry sensitive skin.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1102439 on Nov 06, 2007

excellent moisture cream that works well for sensitive skin and adds immediate moisture and smoothes out wrinkles.

My skin looks well-rested

Posted by Reviewer2095639 on Aug 15, 2010

I've been using this product for about a month now, and I love how my skin looks in the morning when I wake up. I've never used a cream quite this heavy, and I was worried about possible break-outs because of the heaviness of the cream. I'm glad I used it anyway!

Fast shipping, great product

Posted by Reviewer2485421 on Apr 08, 2011

I liked this cream very much. It came extremely quickly and in perfect condition. Before I used it I had a very dry skin and only 3 days after I srart it my skin looked and felt more hydrated and more solf than ever. Overall, great product and great fast shipping. I will purtchase again from the same cite in the future.

Have used for over 20 years

Posted by Reviewer2582051 on Feb 14, 2012

I have tried everything, but I always go back to AnneMarie Borlind. These products are not too expensive but work well on my sensitive skin.

not for me

Posted by Reviewer2751309 on Nov 15, 2011

its too heavy for my skin

AnneMarie Borlind, Night Cream

Posted by Reviewer2508646 on Jul 06, 2010

If your skin is sensitive and dry, this is the stuff for you. Very gentle. Initially goes on a bit greasy and shiny, but if your skin is dry, absorbs quickly.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1298537 on Feb 13, 2010

I live in Western Colorado where it is very dry especially in the winter months. I actually use this as a day cream and a night cream. My face never feels tight after I put it on. I do have to wait about 15 minutes before I put makeup on.

really good buy

Posted by Reviewer1816766 on Aug 17, 2009

makes your skin soft and radiant in the morning

1 2 3