I love this stuff...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this cream for close to 20 years. Years back I tried several times to switch to something else because I couldn't get it locally. Within a couple of months I saw such a difference in my skin that I was reordering. I bought the sensitive skin line because my skin is sensitive and it has no scent, but I suspect other products in the line are good as well. I'm 63 and people are shocked when I tell them that. They guess 50--or less. Some of that's my mom's great genes, but some of it is definitely AMB. Strongly recommend.

AnneMarie Borlind, ZZ Sensitive, Night Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product on the recommendation of Kandee Johnson of YouTube fame. I am very happy with it - it's excellent for dry skin with a tendency towards breakouts. It can be used as a day cream as well as a night cream for dry sensitive skin.

Fast shipping, great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I liked this cream very much. It came extremely quickly and in perfect condition. Before I used it I had a very dry skin and only 3 days after I srart it my skin looked and felt more hydrated and more solf than ever. Overall, great product and great fast shipping. I will purtchase again from the same cite in the future.

My skin looks well-rested

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for about a month now, and I love how my skin looks in the morning when I wake up. I've never used a cream quite this heavy, and I was worried about possible break-outs because of the heaviness of the cream. I'm glad I used it anyway!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2007 | Verified Purchase

excellent moisture cream that works well for sensitive skin and adds immediate moisture and smoothes out wrinkles.

not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

its too heavy for my skin

almost good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

suitable for dry skin only because it is thick and little bit sticky

AnnMarie Borland ZZ Night Cream review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used this cream for more than 10 years with excellent results. This cream is dense and has slowed the aging process. Frequently I am asked what product I use. My only complaint is the manufacturer has changed the type of packaging. Even though the weight of the amount of product indicates the same, the new tube has less product in it. It could be this new tube allows for more air and less product.

Love Love

Posted by BearyMochi on Feb 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This has little bit "Thick Texture" but it's not too bad to apply Absorbs really well into skin and feels Hydrated Love TUBE container not in the jar

Have used for over 20 years

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried everything, but I always go back to AnneMarie Borlind. These products are not too expensive but work well on my sensitive skin.

1 2 3