Spicy and sweet. Satisfying taste.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Used to enjoy conventional gochujang but had trouble finding one that doesn't contain HFCS after being aware that most gochujang seems to contain it. Delighted with the taste of Annie Chun's - good strong flavor with plenty of kick from the red pepper. It's also sweet from the brown sugar. Add a little more sweetener and stir in toasted sesame oil and toasted sesame seeds for delicious sauce for Bibimbap.

delicious!

Posted by FataMorgana on Jun 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Sweet and spicy. On the sharpness scale corresponds to the label - a little above average. We are very pleased, will order again.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's good for bibimbap. I love it, Korean food for the win!!!

Absolutely love the sweet & spicy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This was purchased as an alternative to regular hot sauce and I absolutely love this stuff, the kicker is is that my entire house is using as well & my husband absolutely loves to put on everything that I am close to puchasing more, only this time I will be buying more than one bottle!!

Sweet and spicy sauce

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My family likes it. It is not too sweet or too spicy, very good for dipping shrimp

Colleen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

very nice but very spicy and very hot

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very good

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Handy to add to stir-fry, etc. Definitely spicy, which I like.

Not spicy enough, still good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love spicy sauces, so I had to try this one out. Well, it could have been hotter to my taste, I find it rather adopted to Western taste. However, if you're not a fire-eater, this might be your choice of Asian sauce for BBQ, fish, seafood or noodles. I plan to use it when I cook bibimbap.

Strange, but good

Posted by odereviews on Jan 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like spicy food, and I always try to test out new sauces etc. Nothing is more boring than eating same foods over and over again. :) This sauce is spicy and has a little bit of smoky flavor. Hard to explain the flavor. If you like to taste something different, why not give this a go. I like this, comes in a compact bottle.

1 2 3