Better than expected!

Posted by healthydoesit on Aug 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love the regular rice noodles from Annie Chun and I eat them a few times a month. I recently saw the brown rice flavor and thought I'd give them a try since they are likely healthier, but the same price, and come from a brand that I love and trust. I was kind of expecting them to be a bit hard and not as good as the white noodles, but thankfully I was wrong! These get to be just as soft and squiggly as the originals. The texture is the same and the flavor is great! They don't taste like a whole lot, but the subtlety makes them lair well with almost any food. I have used these with spaghetti sauce and sausage, shrimp and broccoli, and even ate them with dry meat and veggies. This will be my new go-to rather than the white rice noodles. They cook so quickly and they are an easy addition to most dishes. I'm really happy I found these here. I will be ordering more in my next haul soon. If my review helped, please click the yes button below. Take a look at my page for more than 150 honest reviews on products I've purchased here at iherb!

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered these because I've gotten tired of having quinoa all the time as our side, and I'm too lazy to steam my brown rice for an hour. These were fast and delicious. Very happy with this product.

Always great to have in the cupboard

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love 'em

Cook up nicely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These noodles hold up nicely to being cooked. They don't get soggy and taste great. We eat them regularly.

Loved this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is so light and flavorful...my husband and I both enjoyed it. I will definitely order again.

Good texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This was a nice change from other gluten-free pastas. It was quick and easy to cook. Will be buying again!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was very happy with these noodles

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase