Yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I loved this Kung Pao! It reminds me of a vegan version of 2-minute noodles except more flavour! The sauce was wonderfully sweet, as I have a major sweet tooth, and it contains a good amount of crushed peanuts which take it to the next level! I will have to keep this one in mind to repurchase, for when I'm in the market for vegan ready-made meals again. I actually bought this to take away camping but didn't end up eating it until I got back. It would be very easy to cook when you have access to a microwave, and I would even bulk it up with some crispy tofu if I were to cook it at home again.

a pantry staple in our house

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Sometimes, I just want some good noodles. This fits the bill. You can fancy it up with veggies, tofu, etc.

Vegan.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These are a good meal - better than a snack pot, and the container is highly useful. I have already ordered more.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great

nice easy meal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

really like the convenience of this product. great for a quick meal after a long day. also pretty tasty!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good

Poor quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Dry, tasteless and way too expensive for what I got!

Mediocre

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't taste horrible but also not great, in my opinion. Probably my favourite part about the noodles are that they are vegan junkfood-friendly.

Pretty nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't really look like the meal in the picture, but it's tasty and doesn't taste too industrial as I though it would. The ingredients seems pretty fresh. Will buy again and try others.