Tasty!!!

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Apr 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love this. Hot and spicy and mild and salty flavour at the same time. How that is possible to achieve in a product, beats me. But i love the experience of enjoying this product. Need more, much more.

Spicy

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Mar 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I prefer the sesame ones (my favorite). Still, this is a nice, shocking, little snack to spice up the tastebuds. Eating seaweed helps to keep my thyroid just under the bell, with no issues. Plus, it tastes excellent, with low sodium, so does not affect blood pressure.

Great snack

Posted by Reviewer1678579 on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tasty and healthy, low in fat.

Awesome snack!

Posted by Reviewer1539804 on Mar 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love these! They are a great snack when trying to lose weight. They have a milder taste than I thought. Not as HOT. Very Yummy!

hot and tasty!

Posted by Reviewer1877965 on Oct 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like it very much. The first feeling is - It's so hoT! But when you have already chewed and have swallowed - fire disappears, there is no desire to drink or eat something, as happens when you eat something hot with pepper. It does not weight 0.25 kg, also with the package.

Takes great!

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Jun 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this product and it helps me eat less. Will buy again!

...

Posted by Reviewer1303678 on Jun 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

yum! i love seaweed and i love wasabi flavor... so the combination is super great! i agree with what some of the other reviews have said about the spice level. it is spicy, but only for a second. and it is not super spicy. i mean if you have had wasabi peas, it's on par with those. the price is great and i will be buying many more in the future. the only bad thing i can say is that there isn't enough in the package. there are only twenty small sized sheets in the package. personally, i finished the whole package in one sitting. if you have ever had annie chun sushi wraps, the seaweed sheets here are the same size. it is actually probably the same sheets. haha. super yummy, just need more in the package.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1322014 on Jun 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Too bad the shippinh weight raised. Very tasty. True healthy snack.

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer1001541 on Aug 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Crispy toasted seeweed is good for snacks. I don't find it tooo hot. For me it has a mild flavor. It tasted like dried-fish which I don't mind because I like fish!

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1910467 on Jul 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I usually end up eating the whole packet in one go. It's that good.