Birthday Present Ideas instead of Toys

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have 3 kids and they are always going to birthday parties. I'm often stuck running out to buy a present, which drives me nuts because I’m so short on time. I ALWAYS buy birthday presents for my kids friends from iHerb - ALWAYS. Here is my QUICK & EASY BIRTHDAY IDEA: select this product and search iHerb to find other products in this Annie's Homegrown range and add on more products to complement it -- like other lunchbox/snackables for school-age kids as a birthday gift instead of toys. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES".

Bunnies

Posted by karishma on Jun 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My son loves this one as it has all the different flavors in the one box. He takes some to school.

I initially bought one...

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on May 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

When i pop a few in my mouth, i immediately went back to Iherb and put 4 boxes of this into my cart. It is THAT good. 'Nuff said.

SO TASTY!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I didn't find them too sweet.. I think they're just right! :) Box contained more than I expected, which is always a plus!

Yummy bunny XD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Yummy, can't stop eating and finished a box within few days!

Yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Absolute Yummyness. The Best Graham Biscuits That I Have Tasted

best tasting cookies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These taste soooo good!!! Crunchy and definitely taste of a better grade and quality than normal cookies you find at the supermarket.

yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

All family loves it

Yummy and healthy snacks for kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My niece and nephew like this biscuit so much!

Sure Winner with Bunnies and Chocolate! Tastes Great!

Posted by shoppingmama on Feb 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Bunnies are sure favourite animals of kids and coupled that with favourite flavours like chocolate and chocolate chips, my kids love this! They always ask for their bunny biscuits. Tastes great and I love that I am feeding them whole grain snacks. >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

1 2 3