You can't go wrong with Annie's!

Posted by jellybellyup on Oct 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Once, I ate an entire box of these while I was studying... Okay. Maybe it happened three times. Maybe 4. But it won't happen 5 times, no, no, no, no, no, no, no... Haha, these are so delicious and light. I think they are meant to be for kids, but at 23, I still eat them all the time. Annie's brands are my second favorite natural food brand- and for good reason. You can't go wrong with Annie's!

Children like them

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My child likes these and is always asking for them. He loves that I order them because he anxiously awaits his delivery of snacks and iherb always ships quickly. Love that I can get so many different products at one place.

Great snack! So tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love Annie's cheddar bunnies. Good tasting cheddar with a hint of saltiness. Try not to eat the whole box!

Birthday Present Ideas instead of Toys

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have 3 kids and they are always going to birthday parties. I'm often stuck running out to buy a present, which drives me nuts because I’m so short on time. I ALWAYS buy birthday presents for my kids friends from iHerb - ALWAYS. Here is my QUICK & EASY BIRTHDAY IDEA: select this product and search iHerb to find other products in this Annie's Homegrown range and add on more products to complement it -- like other lunchbox/snackables for school-age kids as a birthday gift instead of toys. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES".

wholesome snack for kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The taste is mild and not saltish which is good for children although my kids werent too enthusiatic. I have to tune their taste bud to these not so saltish ones. As a mum, the price from iherb is cheaper than if I am to purchase locally so Thumbs up!

Nice tasting, bite size convenient for children

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

IN bite sizes so kids can hold them easily. In a pretty bunny shape so my son finds it intriguing to look at too. Taste nice and it's organic, what more can I say?

Cheddar bunnies!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

SO ADDICTIVE!

In this household we miss the point of these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Kids seem to miss the point of these. Not quite been the hit I was hopping for.