Kid loves it

Posted by 5620693198559056569 on Nov 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very convenient, perfect for those nights when they need to be fed the second you walk in the door. Pretty big portions, so good for bigger kids too.

good product

Posted by 4688269165018710717 on Dec 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good product

:-)

Posted by ingridgotvassli on Oct 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Easy lunch or after school snack! Really tasty cheddar flavour

As usual...

Posted by Reviewer2827034 on Sep 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My all time favourite for its convenience! I add shredded cheese and breadcrumbs too!

Tasty and convenient

Posted by julynk on Jun 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

One packet is just enough to make lunch for my kids aged 3 and 6 so they have something yummy and healthy (I throw in peas and ham to make it more 'substantial') when adults want something more 'adult' e.g. spicy curries for lunch.

It's very convenient n yummy :).

Posted by Reviewer2277301 on Apr 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Annie's mac n cheese is always good. I tried almost every taste and it's very good. It's very easy to cook and seperate package is also very convenient.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1813782 on Feb 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My kids like this a lot for after school snack and it tastes surprisingly good for being instant. Will order again.

Tasty

Posted by Leizel on Jul 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

While I vastly prefer the stove top version, this is a good go-to meal when I'm in a rush or feel like having some comfort food and haven't had time to get groceries. All you need is water and a microwave.

OK... if you are starving

Posted by 4830009186985985152 on Jul 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Didn't like the taste. It gets 3 stars just for containing natural ingredients with no preservatives or food coloring.

Buy the stovetop version.

Posted by jellybellyup on Oct 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Like I said, the stovetop version is much better. I thought I would buy some on-the-go meals for my husband. After the first one, he said they were terrible and tasted funny. I thought he was crazy, as we've had great success with Annie's products before. But sure enough, when I tried it too there was just something off about the flavor. (Freshly bought product too, so it wasn't outside the expiration date either.) We greatly prefer the regular version.

1 2