nice and funny

Posted by lovelyBunny on Jan 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We tried every vegan!!!! (no gelatin) fruit snack here at Iherb and these were the best ones. Soft, lovely smell, very fruity, natural, not too sweet. Way too small bag, get a bigger bag for this yummi bunny fruit snacks .

So soft!

Posted by eathealthy on Feb 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Perfect for school lunches! These are so soft and taste like real fruit! No artificial color or flavors! They are sweetened with grape juice and cane sugar, plus they are organic! My kids love the Annie's Homegrown line and I highly recommend their products! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Tasty, Organic, Great!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many if there products. Good stuff, organic. A nice, healthier snack made with all natural ingredients! Small bag though.

Namnam!

Posted by Hurrahei on Aug 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Super good flavor, to bad its a small bag..

nnie's Homegrown, Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks Berry Patch, 0.8 oz (23 g) (HOM-01105)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

вкусные, буду заказывать еще.

Alina

Posted by Malina on Sep 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty but so little package.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My son adores it

rating this listing, this gummies are wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I mistakenly thought I was purchasing a larger bag due to the price of $2.49. This is for a single serving package only. The gummies are great. My children love them.

I LOVE these gummies!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These gummies are so fresh and they have a lot of real fruit flavor. I could seriously eat these all day long. I never get tired of eating them. These are also well loved by my daughter and they are good to pack in lunches. I love that these are organic too so you don't have to worry about eating a bunch of chemicals. Who wants to eat red 40 and a bunch of other garbage when you could have something organic. I love all of the Annie's Bunny Snacks!

Birthday Present Ideas instead of Toys

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have 3 kids and they are always going to birthday parties. I'm often stuck running out to buy a present, which drives me nuts because I’m so short on time. I ALWAYS buy birthday presents for my kids friends from iHerb - ALWAYS. Here is my QUICK & EASY BIRTHDAY IDEA: select this product and search iHerb to find other products in this Annie's Homegrown range and add on more products to complement it -- like other lunchbox snacks or juice boxes as a birthday gift instead of toys. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES".