Too good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great taste and texture. I slightly prefer the Yummy Earth snacks however.

ЛУЧШИЕ МАРМЕЛАДКИ!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

ЛУЧШИЕ МАРМЕЛАДКИ!!!! ...но цена....тт ВЕС УВЕЛИЧЬТЕ!!!!

Best gummies ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Unbeatable. Just the best.

Birthday Present Ideas instead of Toys

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have 3 kids and they are always going to birthday parties. I'm often stuck running out to buy a present, which drives me nuts because I’m so short on time. I ALWAYS buy birthday presents for my kids friends from iHerb - ALWAYS. Here is my QUICK & EASY BIRTHDAY IDEA: select this product and search iHerb to find other products in this Annie's Homegrown range and add on more products to complement it -- like other lunchbox/snackables for school-age kids as a birthday gift instead of toys. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES".

healthier than the store brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My children eat these quickly and love them! Great to have a healthy alternative.

Ricas

Posted by artemisa on Feb 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Ya había probado antes estas gominolas, están muy buenas. Por eso esta vez he repetido con el pack de 5 bolsitas pequeñas, tienen un tamaño perfecto para que los niños no se atiborren.

Muy ricos!

Posted by WeAreCosmetics on Aug 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Las bolsitas son mini pero las chuches están muy buenas! Eso si compensa mucho mas comprar este pack de 5 que la bolsita suelta.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

So good and tasty candy. Love this alternative for other types of candy that contains gluten and gelatin. Yummi:)

Yummy. My daughter loves these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These are all natural and organic and bursting with flavor. They taste like the sweetest of each of the fruit flavors. I'm not into eating these types of snacks, but when my daughter shared a couple with me, I really enjoyed them. Really good.

Bunny Snacks

Posted by YuliaBlum on Sep 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Every time it ends very fast. Very tasty, small, fruity, soft snacks. Much better than regular in stores with harmful ingredients.

1 2 3