Birthday Present Ideas instead of Toys

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have 3 kids and they are always going to birthday parties. I'm often stuck running out to buy a present, which drives me nuts because I’m so short on time. I ALWAYS buy birthday presents for my kids friends from iHerb - ALWAYS. Here is my QUICK & EASY BIRTHDAY IDEA: select this product and search iHerb to find other products in this Annie's Homegrown range and add on more products to complement it -- like other lunchbox/snackables for school-age kids as a birthday gift instead of toys. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES".

Super soft!

Posted by eathealthy on Apr 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These little gummies smell like strawberry shortcake and are super soft! Great for all ages, and use these as a treat for my kids. We enjoy and eat all of Annie's Homegrown line. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like these cold from the fridge. Very good!

Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tasty. Great treat for my daughter :)

DELICIOUS

Posted by Kahaliah on Aug 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

(Sorry for my bad English !) Those are my favorite, so good ! They are expensive but totaly worth it !

A PERFECT SNACK !!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Taste is PHENOMENAL

the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

these are the best candies my two children like. i tryed all the gummy candies and this one is the most tasty for them.

Very good

Posted by MentaPiperita on Nov 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are so nice! The strawberry taste is amazing, very yummy, and the texture is not as sticky as other gelatin-free gummy treats. There are 5 pouches, perfect for keeping in your bag and eating whenever you're craving something sweet. I think kids will love these too. They might be a bit pricy, but I think they're worth it.

Great snacks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love the taste and the texture! Yummi

nice