Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good, soft, not too sweet, vegan.

Super soft!

Posted by eathealthy on Apr 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These little gummies smell so good and are super soft! Great for all ages, and use these as a treat for my kids. We enjoy and eat all of Annie's Homegrown line. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Annie's Homegrown, Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks, Tropical Treat, 5 Pouches, 0.8 oz (23 g) Each (HOM-11100)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

отличные мармеладки, очень вкусные ....ребенок ест с удовольствием.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Perfect for kids. Sweet but natural taste. Very soft to chew.

Still loaded with sugar, other flavors better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's funny to read the comments here, people thinking that these are "healthy"--they're not. Read the ingredients. Regardless, I don't really like the flavor. Annie's "Summer Strawberry" is much better, and the "Berry Patch" is okay too. FYI, all Annie's Bunny Fruit snacks taste much better out of the freezer.

Birthday Present Ideas instead of Toys

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have 3 kids and they are always going to birthday parties. I'm often stuck running out to buy a present, which drives me nuts because I’m so short on time. I ALWAYS buy birthday presents for my kids friends from iHerb - ALWAYS. Here is my QUICK & EASY BIRTHDAY IDEA: select this product and search iHerb to find other products in this Annie's Homegrown range and add on more products to complement it -- like other lunchbox/snackables for school-age kids as a birthday gift instead of toys. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES".

Delicious

Posted by Kahaliah on Aug 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

(Sorry for my bad English !) Really good ! A little bit expensive but they worth it !

Love it

Posted by LarisafromNorway on Nov 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

For me as vegeterian it was just right product. I loved it. Stick to teeth a bit but it's not that bad. Little bag is just perfect for saturday candy evening for me or for kids. I will order it again for sure. If u find this review useful, click "yes" please :)

My son's favourite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My son really likes these small bunnies. And it's good to know they are healthy! :)

Good snack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good taste, I like it and will buy again.

1 2 3 4