Another great annie's product

Posted by odereviews on Sep 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

You can't go wrong with the Annie's naturals dressings. Great taste. Too bad that these are in glas bottles. Adds too much weight for international orders.

My families favorite salad dressing.

Posted by HealthyEating on Jun 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

We share this dressing with friends regularly. Everyone loves it and starts buying it too. Really great!

DELICIOUS!

Posted by abcdefghij on Aug 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's official - it's my love at first tasting!!!! Amazing taste and healthy ingredients. I have already ordered another one of Annie's dressings.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a great replacement for heavier ranch type dressings. Organic dressings at a reasonable price are hard to find in Japan. Will order again.

Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This dressing is really good. I was looking for a replacement for artificial Kraft ranch dressing and this is a good alternative. I also enjoy Annie's green garlic dressing.

Really love this dressing! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Feb 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is awesome dressing. I like how it tastes sort of like ranch but has more of a tang to it maybe because of the apple cider vinager. I'm glad I have something that doesn't have citris acid in it and sugar. I'll be keeping this in stock. Thanks to iherb too for getting me my orders in 2-3 days!

nice dressing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i did eat it all and the taste was okey,fun to try:)