Help

second best thing purchased at iherb

Posted by nikolina on Apr 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the second best thing purchased at iherb - really makes life easier when you drink 9-10 tablets per day. The plates are big enough to carry about 20 medium-sized tablets. If someone wants to know dimensions: length 19.5 cm, width 4.5 cm, depth 3 cm. I RECOMMEND and I WILL PURCHASE AGAIN! :) If you find my review in any way helpfull, please hit YES below my comment (where it says "Was this review helpful to you?"). Thank you!

Very useful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nice device, elegant, simple, easy to open. If you consume approx. 10 capsules per day it is the best choice to store it

Nice for storing earings

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great and neat way to keep track of my earrings:)

Perfect!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking about 12-15 tablets a day, short-term - and this safety-closure organizer is the perfect thing! The price was perfect, too!

XL capacity & easy to open

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These pill organizers are BIG! Can fit multiple large supplements in each day. I have several different supplements ranging from "horse pill" size, to average, to small- everything fits with room to spare. Easy to open, but do not just pop open on own. Great buy & great price! And made in the USA- even better!

awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Fit all my big vitamin pills, and doesn't open accidentally when knocked

Very useful and big enough!

Posted by jasmine on May 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've got such organizers for all my family. It looks good, open easily and holds up to 16 big capsules. Moreover it is very durable. I use it every day for a year and it looks like new.

Really large compartments

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I can fit all my meds, vitamins and still fit the probiotic in its foil packet (for a total of 8-9 pills/capsules) and still have room left over. I have never seen one that had such roomy compartments and it is not that large over all. I was filling one of the 'days' when I dropped it. None of the closed 'days' came open they stayed firmly shut. But when you want to open a 'day' it is very easy to just push on the little front 'bump' and it opens right up. I am very happy with this product.

Great size, good quality

Posted by itsbatman on Jul 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this for my daily dosage of vitamins. It's a great size and very good quality (lids are tight, not loose like other brands).

Good size