Favorite Pill Containers--Very Handy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good quality. The little containers for each day can be taken out of the base and carried in purse, etc. Each of the 7 separate pill boxes (approx. 1.75" x 2.75") is divided in half: Each half can hold 7-9 medium-large capsules. (I use the 2 sides to separate pills to be taken with food from pills to be taken on empty stomach.) Divider comes all the way up to top of container, so pills won't fall across to other side. Opens and closes easily, and stays securely shut. The oval shape is nice to hold and cute. ;)

Misleading but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It looked like its a whole one piece on the picture, but it's 7 seperated pill box. Each compartment looks small too but it's fairly big. Unless you are a supplement junkie you don't really need such a large compartment. That being said, I love the organizing tray. It says each compartment can hold 25 pills, they didn't say how big each pill is, I bet it can really hold 25 fairly med-large pills...

The Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love these pill cases as I can fill them easily. Also if I am going somewhere for the day I can just put the one marked for that day in my purse. I perfer these as they have 1 for each day of the week and they are all separate. I don't have to take all of them like you do with the other caese as they are all attached. If I go on Vacation I just grab 7 of the pods aand an good to go. Take one out everyday. Would recommend this over any others. I had one set and loved it so much ordered 3 more. So now I can fill them for the whole month.

so handy

Posted by NurseEmily on Apr 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i can fit 9 or 10 pills on each side, so convenient

Oval containers are convenient for putting in a bag

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Oval containers are convenient for putting in a bag. You don't need to take all Pill Organize, only one container for each day. Open easily and closed. It is good that in each container there is a division for morning and evening vitamins. The only minus - on a table takes a lot of place. If you do not need to put it in the pocket or in the bag - choose another Pill Organizer, more compact.

Very handy, hard to find!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought these at iHerb after looking for a year in every local retail store for them. These oval containers are the most convenient for me to use to carry my daily supplements.

A very convenient tablet holder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great idea.Can be taken with you everywhere.

convinient med pack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very good product

Apex Pocket Med Pack with 7 days tray.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like these cases for my medicine for 2 weeks. I bought my parents 2 each of these for there medicines. They really like them to. I will always use these.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very good and easy to use

1 2