Junk

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't write a lot of reviews, but I'm so disappointed in having purchased this that I want to discourage others from making the same mistake.The lids are 2 pieces of hinged plastic that are slotted/fit into the main case. The are so insecure that if you pick up by an of the lids, the entire piece slides out. The compartments don't stay shut -- I am using it this week until I get another box, but I am having to use rubber bands to keep it closed.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product was ok but I found I discontinued using it as it was not airtight enough and my supplements became discoloured

Do you really have time to open all those different bottles?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Sod on that, get yourself one of these widgets and organise everything right proper because if you're like me you have an absurd amount of supplements to take.

I have finally found a way to remember all of my supplements! =)

Posted by HealthyAndFit on Sep 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Yes, it's brilliant if you're like me - taking loads of different supplements because you don't like pharmaceuticals very much! The compartments don't seem like much but they do hold a lot of various-sized tablets. If you found my review helpful, please do not hesitate to click 'yes' at the bottom of it. You will also find more reviews on my page!

Good organiser

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

for my purposes would be better if the am and pm could be separated. the writing is only printed on so I am a bit worried as others like this I end up needing to put stickers on as the writing wears off after a few months of use. Still good value for money but prefer the blue and white ones they had previously as the days were moulded into the plastic so never wear off.

Does organize but doesn't fit my needs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this pill organizes for some weeks now, for lack of a better alternative! Due to mercury I am taking about 30 tablets a day, distributed over the day, but the organizer is made for about max. 10 pills two times a day, for 7 week days. I have renamed the lids on the containers and written the hours on them. Other negative aspects of this not so well thought out pill box: -bins are too small. At 10 AM I have to take more pills than can go in one bin so I have to distribute them over 2 bins. -lids don't close tightly and open in my handbag/car door bin: all pills fell out and I didn't know what was what. -lids don't close airtight. This is really bad. Stuff like B's, antioxidants etc. should be kept airtight. It means I can only fill for one day, but I would like to fill one week ahead. -box is transparent and not light-proof. It should be opaque with a dark colour, to preserve the vitamins and antioxidants within.

Not ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is not air-sealed . My vitamins changed color due to exposal to air. Otherwise very good if you want to keep small screws in it :)

it is very convenient!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is very convenient, but a really big so if you do not have too many tablets each day (half a day), then choose smith else. As for me - I used it during my 2 weeks holidays and put 1 day supply per each container (total 14 days)) It worked perfectly so I am going to dug same for my parents as well. If you like my review please mark "YES", thanks ;)))

I got two of my favorite colors

Posted by Rena61 on Jul 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I ordered one for my husband too, because I'm very pleased with this. Mine was blue and purple, I can't wait to see what color my husband gets. It will arrive in a couple of days. Update: He got the yellow and green on, then he dropped it and broke it. I ordered him another one, and he got the same colors, yellow and green. I'm so glad ours are different colors because we do take different stuff at different times.

I need this to remember to take my supplements, and it's big enough to hold them!

Posted by Minna2theMax on Jul 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I take quite a few supplements (along with a couple of prescription medications), and this organizer holds them all PLUS it's the only way I can remember to take them. I spend about 10 minutes 1x/week sorting our pills, etc. into the containers, and then we have the right dosages for the whole week (I do this for both my husband & myself). My only wish is that I could ask for specific colors, since mine is yellow & blue and so kind-of boring (I'd prefer something like purple & green). :-)