Good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I drink a lot of expensive tea, such as yunnan gold needle tea and Sri Lankan needle tea. I think I can say that this tea is nearly as good, and the lemon and homey flavours are just right. Drink it hit or add a tea bag to a bottle of cold water - and this non-bitter tea will have you sipping all day. Good for your tounge and your immune system.

My favorite tea in the entire world

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

the taste is not bitter, but still tastes green and earthy:) the honey tastes real and lemon gives it that beautiful acidity ohh my mouth is watering just thinking about this tea. And the price could not have been better

Exellent taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was really surprise to taste the green tea and all flavours mentionned. The taste is mild and not overpowering or tasting non natural. I drink it without sugar, it's really pleasant I recommend it!

Oh! Honey

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Lemon with honey tea was my all time favorite. I was looking for new green tea and I found this pretty packaged ones with interesting flavors. I tried them all and it was all good.

Healthy delicious. Love it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Healthy delicious. Love it.

Nice tea- not too strong flafor

Posted by Victoria-Israel on Aug 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice tea very soft not to strong like i hopped so..

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

but not great

Not going to buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Not going to buy again.

April's green tea: honey lemon

Posted by nslnsl on Apr 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

+ Good value for money - Mild green tea taste,to the point where it's nearly tasteless to me - No lemon or honey taste,though when opening it, it was extremely strong