Help

dissatisfied with multi-strain formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The first time I ordered Aquaflora Candida High Potency 9 product, I received the formula which was labeled as "addresses all 9 strains of Candida". It worked beautifully and I was extremely impressed with the results and how much better I began to feel. When I reordered, however, I received the formula which was labeled as "Multi-strain Candida Formula" and was extremely disappointed. The multi-strain formula contained approximately 12 extra homeopathic remedies which were not in the "all 9 strains" formula, and I actually began to redevelop the symptoms which had been eliminated after using the first formula. The symptoms faded after I discontinued the multi-strain formula, but I still need further improvement and have not been able to find the original "all 9 strains" formula. To summarize, I was highly impressed with the "addresses all 9 strains" formula, but equally unimpressed with the "multi-strain" formula.

importance of diet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i found out that the diet is the most imporant part in treatment of this desease, i have minimiozed to almost zero consumption of choco, coffee, honey, bread, cheese, sweet fruits, in two-three days you will start to feel difference, keeping diet

got rid of my sugar cravings

Posted by aeshow on Nov 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

if you have sugar cravings, try taking with product. it got rid of my sugar cravings. you're sugar cravings could be due to candida in you body...this product combats the candida, thus, killing the sugar cravings.

Relief at Last!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Taking this product, I saw relief of the bulk of my symptoms by about day 16. Many symptoms improved or were relieved within a few short days. I've been only managing under these symptoms for years, often with great difficulty, and while treatment is on-going, this is the first time I see light at the end of the tunnel. Highly recommend this to anyone suffering with systemic yeast issues!

WORKED FOR ME

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Both my husband and I have taken this product for Candidiasis .... his case has been very resistant and has only improved very slowly. It worked for me very well. I still take it periodically just to hold the Candida in check. I'm not sure how adequate it is for very serious cases.

Aqua Flora, Candida Hi Potency 9

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful product which attacks all nine strains of candida like none of the others!

Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Clears up all candida! Great cleansing product!

Candida

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product together with the Heavy Metal Detox, Enzyme Restoration and Probiotic Restoration have given my stomach peace. I no longer feel air traveling in my intestines. Cravings have diminish to next to nothing and I just feel better overall. I bought enough of all of the above to really get rid of my Candida, so I hope the long term use will succeed in just that. I cannot individually review these product since I am using them together.

Candida Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great at first. By third bottle nothing. I believe Candida grows immune to it. If like with antibiotics, they are growing stronger??

i actually rate it no stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i used two bottles as per instructions and saw or felt no change in my candida symptons therefore i cannot give this product any stars

1 2