best fragrance free cleanser

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Dec 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is truly fragrance free. Some fragrance free product smells funny (such Jason Fragrance Free Body Wash) but this one smells like nothing. It foams well. Cleanse well. Rinses off easily and completely. Great as shampoo, facewash and bodywash.

Very gentle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product is genuinely gentle and not drying at all. I use it on myself in the wintertime when my skin is drier and it works beautifully, but the main reason why I buy this is my daughter. She has really dry skin and she refuses to use body lotions and cream (really stubborn six year-old!) so a very gentle and non-drying shower gel is a must. This is it! Very highly recommended! (We haven't tried it in our hair so I can't say how that works.)

Suitable product for my girl dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the only brand that my girl will keep continue using for her dry skin. She's prone to eczema. This brand is not too expensive and doesn't strip her skin of moisture. Although she doesnt put on moisturizer as diligently before, her ezcema breakouts are under control.

No estoy segura

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tengo dermatitis en el cuero cabelludo y compré este champú para turnarlo con el específico para ello. A veces me funciona bien y otras noto que me reseca un poco. Me compré la versión grande para darle otro oportunidad pero me sigue sucediendo lo mismo...