Work great for my baby

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Sep 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

really reduce the redness of my baby's skin. Excellent. ** For new customers of iHerb,please also visit my page for more product reviews **

too big

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

big size!!

Worked for my son's eczema!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My son was suffering with terrible eczema. His face, chest and back were covered with red itchy rash and he always scratched his skin. It was so hard for me to look at my son was feeling uncomfortable because of his skin condition. But thanks to this product, my son's skin has gotten much better! Nobody would believe that he used to have eczema! I'm so happy that we don't have to use steroid ointment anymore from our dermatologist. Also, Aveeno, Active Naturals, Eczema Therapy, Moisturizing Cream worked for my son't eczema too. I highly recommend these two products if your children have eczema!

GOOD

Posted by wiimama on Aug 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

VERY LIKE IT.

Not too oilly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Not too oilly and just use a littile bit can apply to whole body

big size

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

big size

its very good for cold weater

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Im working out side and its very cold in winter time. Im using ever morning for my face and its perfect, its very good for chill weather.

Wonderful for eczema

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've been putting this all over my face overnight, and it's the only thing I've found that moisturises well enough to stop the dryness and flakiness that comes with eczema, without breaking me out! Absolute lifesaver!

Recommend Stuff for your baby.

Posted by kumintttt on Feb 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Recommend for your Baby. Good price :-)

Good Barrier

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product provides a good barrier on my baby bottom for the long night sleep . Using a small amount during the day and night in every diaper change. Good value.

1 2 3 4