Cannot live without

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is one product that we cannot live without. I live in Singapore - it's hot and humid. We travel a lot and my kids get red, chapped lips as soon as we enter the dry environment of the airplane cabin. By the end of the flight, someone is crying because their lips are sore. Within days into our trip to cold, snow someone's lips are already bleeding and of course, they continue to lick and lick and lick. I have tried all sorts of cheap (blistex) to expensive (Biotherm) and this is the only product that I will buy. The cheap products are too waxy or cooling, which my kids don't like. The expensive products work but my kids always lose them and it drives me batty. This product comes in a pack of 2 - each tube is smaller than the average size. It's a mini-tube. If they lose it, I'm not so crazy. The larger size does fall out of the jacket pocket easier - trust me I have been through dozens that have been lost. I put one in every kid's jacket and they use it to reapply during skiing etc. I always stock up. Price is right. Texture is clear and silky, not wet and greasy, which kids won't like. If you found this review helpful, please click "YES"

Aquaphor

Posted by 5075448659084054389 on Jan 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tried the cream.. So far so good. No irritation when applied on my 5yo girl.

Use as a lip balm~ very good~

Posted by 5417516508711080178 on Mar 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good as a lip balm~

love it

Posted by 5325414097245175016 on Mar 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Easy for carry

great product!

Posted by 5298564323301358042 on Nov 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I think this size is a perfect size for taking everyday in the bag and it really helps to heal irritated skin much faster ! i totally recommend it to get !

튜브형 너무편해요.

Posted by 5262862903452717925 on Mar 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

이거보다 좀더큰 튜브형 썻었는데요, 처음엔 괜찮은데 좀쓰다보면 짜기 진짜힘들어요 ㅡㅡ;;치약 다써가는거 짜는것보다 힘듬. 이게훠얼씬 편하네요, 휴대하기도 편하고

So moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer1112167 on Dec 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Can't imagine going through a dry winter without this stuff for my lips and dry nostrils, and the tiny size is perfect.

침독크림용으로 최고! ^^

Posted by 4825835728424644270 on Nov 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

겨울에 입술 주위에 트거나 침때문에 벌게지는부위에 몇번 바르고 나면 진정효과가 되더라구요. 자주 바르진 않구요. 로션보다 좀더 보습해주고싶을때 바르면 효과적입니다 ! 추천해드려요

Great product in a convenient size

Posted by 4688461299514767436 on Jul 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have about thirty new mosquito bites after a hike yesterday. Convenient size when I only have a "hip pouch hydration system" with me on the trails, and it actually helped on the bites I applied it on

Great for traveling

Posted by 5381653558958420171 on Apr 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This little tube is ideal for traveling with kids. Dry skin, minor irritations, diaper rash....all taken care of.

1 2