Cannot live without

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is one product that we cannot live without. I live in Singapore - it's hot and humid. We travel a lot and my kids get red, chapped lips as soon as we enter the dry environment of the airplane cabin. By the end of the flight, someone is crying because their lips are sore. Within days into our trip to cold, snow someone's lips are already bleeding and of course, they continue to lick and lick and lick. I have tried all sorts of cheap (blistex) to expensive (Biotherm) and this is the only product that I will buy. The cheap products are too waxy or cooling, which my kids don't like. The expensive products work but my kids always lose them and it drives me batty. This product comes in a pack of 2 - each tube is smaller than the average size. It's a mini-tube. If they lose it, I'm not so crazy. The larger size does fall out of the jacket pocket easier - trust me I have been through dozens that have been lost. I put one in every kid's jacket and they use it to reapply during skiing etc. I always stock up. Price is right. Texture is clear and silky, not wet and greasy, which kids won't like. If you found this review helpful, please click "YES"

God Sent For Eczeme Hand (housewife/ mother Hands)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice for my housewife hands. Like a seal for the wound on hands so you won't irritate it again in touch of water. Excellent size for handbag and pocket. Have bought at least four times and would buy again.

Aquaphor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tried the cream.. So far so good. No irritation when applied on my 5yo girl.

Great size for diaper purse!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A little on the expensive side but this multi-purpose ointment does its job!

Love this Ointment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use it for everything, dry face, dry lips when there's a dry spot anywhere it works great, I buy it all the time and always recommend it to my friends.

Use as a lip balm~ very good~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good as a lip balm~

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Easy for carry

great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I think this size is a perfect size for taking everyday in the bag and it really helps to heal irritated skin much faster ! i totally recommend it to get !

튜브형 너무편해요.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

이거보다 좀더큰 튜브형 썻었는데요, 처음엔 괜찮은데 좀쓰다보면 짜기 진짜힘들어요 ㅡㅡ;;치약 다써가는거 짜는것보다 힘듬. 이게훠얼씬 편하네요, 휴대하기도 편하고

So moisturizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Can't imagine going through a dry winter without this stuff for my lips and dry nostrils, and the tiny size is perfect.

1 2