Hooked

Posted by 5545333199006536307 on Jan 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Had read alot of great reviews of this as a gloss and I am sure people will throw rocks at me for saying this (because this stuff is jam packed with mineral oil) but I have been using it on my face over everything else of a night to lock it all in and I wake up like I have been soaking in an oil bath all night. I love this, so affordable, unscented, doesn't irritate and is the most hydrating over the top moisturiser out there

perfect ointment for baby that i have ever buy

Posted by Reviewer1862536 on Dec 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It realy works on my baby (19months)..highly recommended.

eczema no more

Posted by 5048267090105062948 on Aug 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

works great! my baby suffered from eczema last week, he turns 3 months and 2 weeks , his entire chest was covered with a angry red, dry rash, and extend to his both arms and legs and face,, i feel terrible. we dont have issues with vaseline baby thats her lotion since birth and cetaphil restoraderm ( for his body wash for dryness), but when the eczema came out vaseline didnt help a lot so i decided to buy aquaphor baby wash and shampoo for his body and hair plus aquaphor ointment for his entire body and face and i see good results after 3 days of using it, the chest now came back to normal and the face was so smooth, still on the process of getting back his normal skin texture, thanks aquaphor, i just ordered another 3 jars for his daily use (maintenance) though i might still use vaseline baby. but aquaphor did his job well doneπŸ˜¬πŸ™πŸ½ happy baby, happy mommy!

There are very effective in preventing skin problems

Posted by 5140561142559365668 on Nov 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

There are very effective in preventing skin problems

GREAT

Posted by 5636507655267681380 on Sep 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

GREAT

Excellent product, shame about the ingredients

Posted by 4908251910835049152 on Feb 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Even though this is not a natural product and is full of mineral oils, I have to say that it really works on nappy rash. I don't use it daily, just when my baby breaks out in a rash. It would definitely be 5 stars if it didn't have all the harsh ingredients.

유λͺ…ν•œ 침독 크림

Posted by 5030409511151400441 on Jul 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

아이 침독 λ•Œλ¬Έμ— μ‚¬λ΄€μ–΄μš”. λ°”μ„Έλ¦°κ°™μ•„μš”. μ™„ν™”λ˜λŠ”κ±°κ°™κΈ΄ν•œλ° λˆˆμ— λ„κ²Œ μ’‹μ•„μ§€μ§„μ•Šλ„€μš”. 첨에 μ“Έλ•Œ μ˜€μΌν•˜κ³  λΆ„λ¦¬λΌμ„œ 깜짝 λ†€λžμ–΄μš”.

wowwwww

Posted by 5368655711265127827 on Jun 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

perfect product does exactlly what it says

Best barrier cream ever

Posted by 5211003998783556983 on May 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I recommend aquaphor to ALL my friends. Because of this, my kids have remained diaper rash free even through diarrheas.

Great Product , will buy again