Help

Vaselin...

Posted by Hurrahei on Aug 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Dette likner på vaselin. Har brukt det på et svært tørt område, og det funket fint. Trekker sent inn i huden, blir liggende som en hinne utenpå huden.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Really soothes and hydrates dry skin, especially elbows and heels. Really good during winter time, can be used for hands, knees, lips and even face if you have dry skin (not good for combination/oliy skin). Good ingredients. Will repurchase when in need.

Very good product. Highly recommended.

Posted by Biaitiar on Oct 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I think it will be a winter basic for my reactive skin. Within a month of use has solved my problems in localized areas of my skin (redness, eczema ...). It is also a great lip balm for the night (retrieves the lips if you let it work overnight).

Genial

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Es un reparador de la piel, de eczemas, rozaduras, piel agrietada, reseca, es un todo terreno. Un lujazo por un precio muy bajo

Fantastic Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I saw this product at Dr Oz Show and it was not sold in Singapore. I ordered it and use of the inflammation skin behind my back neck and the redness gone the next day. It safe to use of lips and moisturiser the dry lips immediately. Good price and value for money.

Helped dry and irritated skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought a variety of balms to help with a persistent patch of inflamed and itchy skin on my back. These include the Babyganics soothing protective ointment, Egyptian Magic, Lucas Pawpaw ointment. Somehow this seems to work without the stinging effect I got from the rest! My skin has improved slightly but at least it is no longer inflamed. Have just repurchased a larger tub.

Amazing for dry skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This winter was very harsh on the skin under my eyes and I had small eczema skin patches due to it. This was the only thing that got rid of them! You also get a large amount of product because a little goes a long way so this will probably last me a whole year! Awesome product!

Must have for eczema sufferers!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the best cream I have used to help soothe my eczema. I have tried other big name brands and all natural body butters, but this formulation is the only thing that was able to smooth out scaly patches and keep it hydrated so that it stops itching.

Must-have product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am really happy I bought this product. I first saw it on Doctor Oz’s show – it was said to be a ‘must have’ cream for any skin problems. It is very hydrating. We use it for local dry patches that sometimes appear on the skin; use it constantly for better results. Apply it overnight and it does the job :).

Must have staple

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is honestly amazing. I love how it comes in a tube so it's hygienic. It's heaven for my lips.