Help

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is great for very dry skin specially during winter. Rub it on after shower then use your favorite lotion. This is the only solution I have found from razor burns and bumpy skin. Your skin will eventually heal and be smooth.

Amazing Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used to use this product all the time when living in the U.S. and couldn't find a comparable product here in Australia that did the same job. I'm thrilled that I can order this from the U.S. at a very reasonable price with reasonable charges.

Excellent Occlusive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Suffer from very dry skin. Use this over my moisturiser at night to lock it it. Feels greasy when you first put on but by morning skin feels very soft and hydrated. Does not break me out at all. Also use this on knees and elbows.

Dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This ointment is great for dry hands.

great

Posted by volcano on Feb 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good

Good for accutane lips and hands

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm on the accutane/isotretinoin tablets at the moment, and my lips are really dry and sore. I put the aquaphor on every evening before bed, and sometimes also on the hands. The lips look better when I wake up. It should be a little thicker.

good-ish

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Healed broken skin due to medical tape well but unfortunately caused break outs on the skin...it's very thick and leaves a film does not absorb

Healing ointment

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am not sure about this product. I purchased it for its benefits and only used it twice. I don't like that it is so terribly oily (like Vaseline) and I saw no benefit, admittedly did not use it long enough but I think I even developed a rash on my neck once I used it... The rash took a long time to heal... So.. am cautious about it. Disappointed.