Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2453756 on Dec 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is great for very dry skin specially during winter. Rub it on after shower then use your favorite lotion. This is the only solution I have found from razor burns and bumpy skin. Your skin will eventually heal and be smooth.

Amazing Product

Posted by 4640536566722881380 on Oct 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used to use this product all the time when living in the U.S. and couldn't find a comparable product here in Australia that did the same job. I'm thrilled that I can order this from the U.S. at a very reasonable price with reasonable charges.

great

Posted by volcano on Oct 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good

Good for accutane lips and hands

Posted by Reviewer2258923 on May 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm on the accutane/isotretinoin tablets at the moment, and my lips are really dry and sore. I put the aquaphor on every evening before bed, and sometimes also on the hands. The lips look better when I wake up. It should be a little thicker.

Healing ointment

Posted by 5609636253882386723 on May 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am not sure about this product. I purchased it for its benefits and only used it twice. I don't like that it is so terribly oily (like Vaseline) and I saw no benefit, admittedly did not use it long enough but I think I even developed a rash on my neck once I used it... The rash took a long time to heal... So.. am cautious about it. Disappointed.