Page 1 - Reviews - Aquaphor, Lip Repair Stick, Immediate Relief, 2 Sticks, 0.17 oz (4.8 g) - iHerb
US

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

For those with really dry lips but dislike the oily feeling of Vaseline, this is a good option. It won’t tend to travel as much out of your lip line as the formula is pretty “dry”. It’s fragrance free and not greasy at all. I apply it before bed to minimise cracking and dryness.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

What's not to love about aquaphor - I use this stuff for everything and having it in a lip balm form still works great for all the other uses, including putting it on my five year old's eternally dry cheeks. He loves it as other creams sting but this is the only thing that doesn't. A must have.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Easy to apply and absorbs fast, and seals moisture in immediately! Chapped and flaky lips are healed instantly. Last ages too. If this review was informative please like :)

0b29e466-e457-41a2-a119-0ad94fd35dfc
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I have really dry lip since I’m not a fan of water, I am usually dehydrated from the skin texture to color and my lip is always peeling/chapped. Thanks to this, I can at least reduce the dryness. Because this cannot replace water needs of your body. You need to drink a lot of water to avoid dehydration and side effects to your skin. Please like if it’s helpful 😊

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I habe previously used the tube version, it’s one of the best I have tried! The stock packaging is more convenient & hygienic imo. Great quality. My lips are moderately dry so this moisturizes them perfect. And the size is perfect for throwing it in ur pocket even. The scent is mild and doesn’t linger

Posted on May 23, 2022

Great lip balm for dry an chapped lips. It is easy to apply and it moisturizes the lips and prevents dryness and cracked skin of the lips. It's fragrance free and highly moisturizing lip balm. The lip balm feels very soothing and hydrating once you put it on the lips, it heals chapped lips very well. I highly recommend it to everyone!

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I had very dry lips and would always be insecure about them although I used many other products. I have used Vaseline at night to get plump lips but it would not last long. With this product it feels like my lips rarely get dry. I love it, this is not a fabricated review I have ordered so many of these and am sometimes scared that it will sell out. For better results I use it daily specially at night when I’m going to sleep. Good luck!

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I love this balm for use in the winter for dry lips. Similar to their healing ointment, using this daily hydrates and moisturizes my lips well. There is no scent. The size is perfect to throw into a purse or to keep around the house. No complaints, will buy over and over again.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I love this lip stick because it moisturizes my lips in an incredible way. I use it when I go to bed to keep my lips soft though the night. It’s very easy to use and to carry on you anywhere. I really recommend this brand!! 😍👌🏽 This lip repair stick has saved my lips from been very dry and cracked in the winter months.