Arizona,Green Tea,Ginseng & Honey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am really enjoying this very pleasant tasting tea that I have added to the variety of teas that I drink daily. It's a great refresher hot or cold and not overpowering in taste.Try a box and you will be happy that you made the purchase!

I will continue buying this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I will continue buying this product!

really good tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good in taste, and gives a energy boost. I'm using this with ginseng in cycles 4-8 weeks, and 4-8 weeks off cycle.

Good taste

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like the taste of this green tea, and drink it often (almost everyday). The smell is very nice too. Perfect if you like fruity and fresh-tasting tea.

Good but not outstanding

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not as good as ready-to-drink Arizona tea. The smell is great, but it tastes as an ordinary green tea... can`t taste honey or ginseng at all. Tastes much better with 1 tsp honey per 1 cup tea. I´m going to try other variations too.

dissappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it is horrible. It taste like a gum. I was expecting the original arizona taste.

Loved this tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Sad that it is discontinued, but will buy it in store

Too bad its discontinued!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good tea! Too bad there's no more of them on iherb.

Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I discovered these in the US - love them... I am very pleased to be able to get them here - for drinking in the UK... Refreshing and good for you... I drink this hot, but also found it made good iced tea when the weather was hot. They taste good as is, or add extra honey if you want to sometimes. Thank you. .

Flavoursome and amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This tea has become my favourite. It has such a beautiful flavour, a soothing smell and it fills me up every morning and wakes me up to get through the day without needing a coffee.

1 2 3 4