garlic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I found A/Natural many years ago . maybe 70's or 80's and have tried other brands to no avail . I had run out of A/N a while back and used other brands but got sick w/colds and flu . I've never gotten sick while on A/N . I moved back to Canada in 2008 . I've ordered before and lost my 55 dollars and was very disappointed . I hope that this problem won't occur again . I rely on the garlic for my good health as I hate being sick . and it cost to much . I've noticed that the strength has been reduced or seems to according to the changed label . So i have had to double up to 4 a day . Maybe it's just that I'm older . Is the plant in Scottsdale still the place where the product is made ? I've started using Coconut oil . I like the taste and finding more way's to use it all the time . Thank you and look forward to getting my A/N garlic from you .

My fav.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love this garlic supplement.

Don't bother ordering garlic capsules that are not ordorless.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These capsules are easy to swallow and there is no aftertaste.

Very good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking these for a few months, everyday. Hoping it will help lower my cholesterol. They are easy to take, with no after taste.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've said it before and I will say it again... this is my favorite garlic supplement.